POLL: Favorite and least favorite RTC'er

Old March 24th, 2004, 03:06 PM
Bob and Amy

Default POLL: Favorite and least favorite RTC'er

Ok....I will start.......

Favorite- Zamgwar
Least Favorite- Sunny (Sorry Paul, you were a close second)

B&A

Old March 24th, 2004, 04:09 PM
Gayle A Kortright

My favorite - Zamgwar
Least favorite - Paul (carnsux)

Gayle

Old March 24th, 2004, 04:14 PM
HDawson228

Favorite: all those that contribute useful and informative information in a
civil, courteous and respectful manner.

Least favorite: Those that attack, are disruptive to the flow of useful
information and are destroying the usefulness of this board for attention.
Old March 24th, 2004, 04:17 PM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

HDawson228 wrote:
Favorite: all those that contribute useful and informative information in a
civil, courteous and respectful manner.

Least favorite: Those that attack, are disruptive to the flow of useful
information and are destroying the usefulness of this board for attention.

Excellent reply!! I completly agree with you!!

sue

Old March 24th, 2004, 04:33 PM

Default Favorite and least favorite RTC'er

What a ridiculous and inflammatory waste of time. Consider yourself one of
those contributing nothing.

*plonk*

Old March 24th, 2004, 09:37 PM
Gregory C. Read

Your reply is the only post that has merit in this thread. Including my own
and the original post. We definitely don't need another popularity contest
generated on r.t.c. (Especially since I won't be voted "Favorite". ;-)

--
Greg
lid

Old March 25th, 2004, 04:30 AM
Bisous3

Ok....I will start.......

Favorite- Zamgwar
Least Favorite- Sunny (Sorry Paul, you were a close second)

B&A

I feel like I'm back in the 6th grade.
Old March 25th, 2004, 05:06 AM
Crb220

I feel like I'm back in the 6th grade

Makes more sense than johnny rockets BS.
Old March 25th, 2004, 06:24 AM
Linsifer

May I ask what this is for? How petty. Reminds me of my daughter's age group.
6th grade middle school. Why is it necessary to let people know who we like
best and who we like least?? Junior high all the way! Count me out of this
little "survey".

Lindsay

Old March 25th, 2004, 06:27 AM
Linsifer

This would be the closest I would come to taking part in this survey. Much
nicer than actually using people's names. Thank you HDawson and Sue.

Lindsay

Subject: POLL: Favorite and least RTCer

HDawson228 wrote:
Favorite: all those that contribute useful and informative information in a
civil, courteous and respectful manner.

Least favorite: Those that attack, are disruptive to the flow of useful
information and are destroying the usefulness of this board for attention.

Sue replied: