HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW TO ERMALEE!

Old May 5th, 2004, 01:08 PM
JBDarmo

Default HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW TO ERMALEE!

"villa deauville" wrote in message
Happy Birthday Erm

SUNNY......Now try and behave. No Pinching :-)

S'nd I
XXX

Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday dear
Ermalee...Happy Birthday to you...

Joe---Has been a "victim" of Erm's pinches ;-)

Old May 6th, 2004, 06:44 PM
Erm369

I'll be taking off for Venice tomorrow, so Happy Birthday early Erm and have
a wonderful day!

--Jean

I would love to be on this trip with Jean and Ed. I did wish them a bon
voyage.

Thanks for the Birthday wish.
I had a great birthday with lots of surprises.

Ermalee -----getting 'way up there!

Old May 6th, 2004, 06:47 PM
Erm369

Hey Sexy,

Sorry, Eileen and I can't be their to celebrate your 29th tomorrow. You
know we love you, and wish you the best. In fact, you're the only one I
know that defies my usual warning about 30 being the end of one's youth.

Happy B'day!
Howie

You said that? Wow! I sure hope its
a figment of your imagination. I know you're over 30 and still show signs of
youth. Thanks for the good wishes. My day was pretty perfect!

Love to you and Eileen,

Ermalee

Old May 6th, 2004, 07:08 PM
Heather

I know you're over 30 and still show signs of
youth.

In more ways than one.

-Heather
Remove CanOspam to email
http://members.aol.com/nookeybear/index1.htm
Old May 6th, 2004, 07:19 PM
Erm369

Happy Birthday Erm

SUNNY......Now try and behave. No Pinching :-)

Thanks, Sunny. Behave? Oh sure! :-)

Hope your birthday is full of fun. And I hope your kids don't try to cheat
by getting you one gift for your birthday AND Mother's day! (My brother was
born near Christmas, and as a child, he always felt like it was a bum deal!)

Becca's not here, so I'll say "Eat Cake!

Thanks Sandi. My kids are very good to me, but they have been known to do just
that. They always ask me what I want, and I tell them I don't want anything.
But there's always something! The cutest things this year were a Roomba and a
little portable viewer for
my digital pictures. I haven't had time to read the instructions yet.

Gayle and Myra, thanks for the BD wishes. Have a great cruise.

Heather, I've been around rtc for many years, almost as long as rtc has :-);
may we meet on a cruise! Thanks for the BD wishes.

Sheree, thanks for the greeting, I may even do a SGC some day.

Thanks also to Pam, Tom, and Joe (who gets pinched and tells :-()
and to all who sent good wishes, including many in private email.
I had a fantastic, but busy (always) day.

All the good wishes help to ease the pains of "maturing" :-)

Ermalee
Old May 6th, 2004, 10:09 PM
Howie

Heather wrote:

I know you're over 30 and still show signs of
youth.

In more ways than one.

Hmmm?

Howie, wondering how nookey knows about that???