past flight departure information?

Old December 22nd, 2009, 02:21 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Barney

Default past flight departure information?

Short of phoning the airline/airport and hanging in a queue, is there
any way to find out whether/when a certain flight in the past
departed?

I need to find out about an Aeroflot departure from Heathrow last
night. A lot of flights were cancelled but I don't know whether this
one was affected.
Old December 22nd, 2009, 02:33 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Frank Hucklenbroich

Am Tue, 22 Dec 2009 06:21:40 -0800 (PST) schrieb Barney:

Short of phoning the airline/airport and hanging in a queue, is there
any way to find out whether/when a certain flight in the past
departed?

Look up the airport where it is due to arrive. There you should find the
information under the "arrival" part. Normally the "arrivals" stay a bit
longer on the website than the departures. Alternatively you could try the
website of the Airline, sometimes they have some kind of "tracker".

I need to find out about an Aeroflot departure from Heathrow last
night. A lot of flights were cancelled but I don't know whether this
one was affected.

Try the airport where it should be arriving.

Regards,

Frank
Old December 22nd, 2009, 02:45 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Barney

On Dec 22, 2:33*pm, Frank Hucklenbroich
wrote:
Am Tue, 22 Dec 2009 06:21:40 -0800 (PST) schrieb Barney:

Short of phoning the airline/airport and hanging in a queue, is there
any way to find out whether/when a certain flight in the past
departed?

Look up the airport where it is due to arrive. There you should find the
information under the "arrival" part. Normally the "arrivals" stay a bit
longer on the website than the departures.

Thanks for the suggestions, but neither Aeroflot nor Sheremetyevo
Airport seems to have that info online. I may have to ring after all,
I guess...
Old December 22nd, 2009, 03:23 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Steve Cain

http://www.svo.aero/en/timetable/today/?text=London

Old December 22nd, 2009, 03:56 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Barney

On Dec 22, 3:23*pm, "Steve Cain" wrote:
"Barney" wrote in message

Short of phoning the airline/airport and hanging in a queue, is there
any way to find out whether/when a certain flight in the past
departed?

I need to find out about an Aeroflot departure from Heathrow last
night. A lot of flights were cancelled but I don't know whether this
one was affected.

http://www.svo.aero/en/timetable/today/?text=London

Thanks so much - I hadn't thought to look at the timetable, just at
the current flight status list.

Annoyingly, it arrived on time.

(I missed the flight and was hoping it was one of those cancelled, so
I might be able to claim it on insurance.)
Old December 22nd, 2009, 06:26 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Michael[_1_]

"Barney" wrote in message

Short of phoning the airline/airport and hanging in a queue, is there
any way to find out whether/when a certain flight in the past
departed?
I need to find out about an Aeroflot departure from Heathrow last
night. A lot of flights were cancelled but I don't know whether this
one was affected.

http://www.svo.aero/en/timetable/today/?text=London

Thanks so much - I hadn't thought to look at the timetable, just at
the current flight status list.

Annoyingly, it arrived on time.

(I missed the flight and was hoping it was one of those cancelled, so
I might be able to claim it on insurance.)

Same thing happened to me today. A damn train that left on time! Sheesh,
what is the world coming to.

http://cannes-or-bust.com/