Happy 60th Anniversary, Ermalee and Bill

Old March 17th, 2006, 06:34 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default Happy 60th Anniversary, Ermalee and Bill

I just got word that two of the sweetest people I've ever
known are celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary today.
Ermalee assures me that she was a child bride. grin

Nonnymus
Old March 18th, 2006, 02:43 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

ERMALEE & BILL
WE want to wish you the best,it takes a lot of love to last 60 years,we
are coming up on our 58th in may.Not many last long if at all
nowadays,we celebrate evryone with a cruise from our 30th til now.
surfer e2468

(.a cruise lover.)

Old March 18th, 2006, 03:42 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Nonnymus" wrote in message
I just got word that two of the sweetest people I've ever known are
celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary today. Ermalee assures me that
she was a child bride. grin

Nonnymus

Amen to that, Nonny! Just spoke to Erm and they have been celebrating
royally with continuing festivities tomorrow!
STO LAT to them! ;-)

--Jean

Old March 18th, 2006, 04:13 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Where did they go? All those years just sped by! At dinner tonight we ran
into a cousin who was also celebrating an anniversary (their 33rd). I
didn't realize that they had wed on St. Patrick's Day. He remarked that the
time had flown by, maybe because their time together was good. He said he
wondered whether choosing a not-so-nice mate would have made the days more
miserable, and the time wouldn't have gone so fast. We agreed that it's
better, living with someone with whom we get along so well, even it does
make the time fly by.
I hope you have a wonderful cruise in May to celebrate your 58th. Our last
cruise was in January, and that will have to do for a while. We have other
issues called "expensive dental work" that need some immediate attention.
58 years is also quite an accomplishment. Congratulations to you, a little
early.

Ermalee

Old March 18th, 2006, 04:19 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message
t...

"Nonnymus" wrote in message
I just got word that two of the sweetest people I've ever known are
celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary today. Ermalee assures me that
she was a child bride. grin

Nonnymus

Amen to that, Nonny! Just spoke to Erm and they have been celebrating
royally with continuing festivities tomorrow!
STO LAT to them! ;-)

--Jean

Our children won't let up. We are so thankful that our health permits this
kind
of celebrating! We were with good friends tonight, and tomorrow will be our
children and grandchildren. They gave us a brand spanking new computer with
all the bells and whistles for our anniversary!
Bill got roses from me, one for every 5 years. I told him that after
another 60
years, I'll send two dozen. LOL, Me? I got diamonds.

Ermalee

Old March 18th, 2006, 03:31 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Girl's best friends.....

Congrats to ya'll.

If you want to travel during next winter come to southern Arizona and
visit.

Paul & Karen

Old March 18th, 2006, 03:41 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Happy anniversary Ermalee and Bill.

Becca
Old March 18th, 2006, 09:13 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Nonnymus" wrote in message

I just got word that two of the sweetest people I've ever known are
celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary today. Ermalee assures me that
she was a child bride. grin

Nonnymus

Thanks, Tom. This is a great weekend with family and friends.

Ermalee
Old March 18th, 2006, 09:14 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises

PDDeen wrote:

Girl's best friends.....

Congrats to ya'll.

If you want to travel during next winter come to southern Arizona and
visit.

Paul & Karen

Bill said to keep the porch light on. You just never know. Sounds good
to me.

Ermalee