What value the [PL 2008] list?

Old September 19th, 2008, 01:06 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
Franklin[_3_]

Default What value the [PL 2008] list?

On Fri 19 Sep08 00:34, hummingbird wrote in
:

"You're such a pathetic **** who gets its head handed to it so
much, that you're left with nothing but burying your nose in a
common troll's ass [Ari Silverslime] just to try and convince
yourself you have a friend."

Would you say that was a fair description of you Franklin?
...or was the poster being unfair to ****s?

Hummingbird,

The poster which said that was you. You used a sockpuppet. They
are your hate-filled words.

Let's turn to more serious matters. I wonder if you might answer
some questions which were put to you almost two months ago by a
poster in "alt.comp.freeware" who appears to be uneasy at your dirty
tricks.

I found one of the questions which they ask to be particularly
interesting because in it you were quoting someone to James who,
once again, actually turned out to be yourself. Just as you have
done in your latest post.

You used that same k00k trick to claim some false statement about
me. And you have used by hiding behind sockpuppets in the aviation
groups too.

The previous occasion you were asked for an answer was Sept 4th
2008 and I am very interested to hear a full and honest
explanation from you. The post is copied below.

The original questions were first raised even earlier in a thread
called:
"HUMMINGBIRD LIAR! LIAR! LIAR!"

Now, for the FOURTH time since August 15th, what answers do you
have to the following questions?

Franklin

======= QUESTIONS FROM "HUMMINGBIRD LIAR! LIAR! LIAR!" =========

On Fri 15 Aug 2008 19:53:06, hummingbird wrote in
:
[...]

Eliach never said that at all! It was you Hummingbird who said
it. You are quoting yourself! Why are you pretending Eliach said
it?

(1) LIAR! IT WAS YOU WHO SAID..."HAVE YOU CAUGHT FRANKLIN'S
DISEASE?" IT WAS NOT ELAICH AS YOU WROTE!

What you ACTUALLY said is on Google groups at
http://xrl.us/onqpg or
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.c...g/dc278b460c72
[...]

James Shanley was right about you, Hummingbird, he wrote this on
11th Aug 2008 ...... "You [Hummingbird] even presented some vague
reference about frequent posts in other newsgroups mentioning a
phrase, and blaming those posts. I found them and they were
perfectly clear. Yet in your mind it all became nonsense, and you
spouted nonsense."

(2) LIAR! YOU DELIBERATELY LIED ABOUT THE CONTENT OF "OTHER
POSTS" SO YOU COULD BLAME THEM FOR YOUR DISHONEST ACTIONS.

The same day on 11th Aug 2008 you posted a reply to a message
Incredulous wrote. When quoting Incredulous you actually
deliberately falsified and sabotaged his link to make sure so it
couldn't work!

(3) LIAR! YOU QUOTED A LINK BUT SABOTAGED IT SO IT WOULDN'T WORK.

Many people call you a "KOOK". I never realised how correct they
were.

For the THIRD time...the three examples above refer to instances
when you acted in a clearly underhand way to lie and deceive.

Hummingbird is once again invited to make a sensible comment
on each one.

We're waiting.

=== END OF QUESTIONS FROM "HUMMINGBIRD LIAR! LIAR! LIAR!" ====
Old September 19th, 2008, 01:21 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
hummingbird[_3_]

On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 01:06:58 +0100 'Franklin'
wrote this on alt.comp.freewa

[Franklin's crossposting to rec.aviation.piloting
and rec.travel.air left intact]

On Fri 19 Sep08 00:34, hummingbird wrote in
:

"You're such a pathetic **** who gets its head handed to it so
much, that you're left with nothing but burying your nose in a
common troll's ass [Ari Silverslime] just to try and convince
yourself you have a friend."

Would you say that was a fair description of you Franklin?
...or was the poster being unfair to ****s?

Hummingbird,

-snip-

Franklin,

A poster recently wrote this to you on alt.comp.freewa

"Can you please just NOT keep ****ing into the group and starting
fights"

Would you say it was a fair description of what you do on ACF
every day of the week?
Old September 19th, 2008, 01:22 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
Franklin[_3_]

On Fri 19 Sep08 01:21, hummingbird wrote
in :

On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 01:06:58 +0100 'Franklin'
wrote this on alt.comp.freewa

[Franklin's crossposting to rec.aviation.piloting
and rec.travel.air left intact]

On Fri 19 Sep08 00:34, hummingbird wrote
in :

"You're such a pathetic **** who gets its head handed to it
so
much, that you're left with nothing but burying your nose in
a common troll's ass [Ari Silverslime] just to try and
convince yourself you have a friend."

Would you say that was a fair description of you Franklin?

Hello Hummingbird,

The poster which said that was you. You used a sockpuppet. They
are your hate-filled words.

Let's turn to more serious matters. I wonder if you might answer
some questions which were put to you almost two months ago by a
poster in ACF who appears to be uneasy at your dirty tricks.

[...]

I thought elaich's comments to you summed it up:
"have you caught Franklin's disease"

Eliach never said that at all! It was you Hummingbird who said
it. You are quoting yourself! Why are you pretending Eliach said
it?

(1) LIAR! IT WAS YOU WHO SAID..."HAVE YOU CAUGHT FRANKLIN'S
DISEASE?" IT WAS NOT ELAICH AS YOU WROTE!

What you ACTUALLY said is on Google groups at
http://xrl.us/onqpg or
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.c...g/dc278b460c72
1cc6

Old September 19th, 2008, 10:21 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
hummingbird[_3_]

On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 01:22:53 +0100 'Franklin'
wrote this on alt.comp.freewa

[Franklin's crossposting to rec.aviation.piloting
and rec.travel.air left intact]

On Fri 19 Sep08 01:21, hummingbird wrote
in :

On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 01:06:58 +0100 'Franklin'
wrote this on alt.comp.freewa

[Franklin's crossposting to rec.aviation.piloting
and rec.travel.air left intact]

On Fri 19 Sep08 00:34, hummingbird wrote
in :

"You're such a pathetic **** who gets its head handed to it
so
much, that you're left with nothing but burying your nose in
a common troll's ass [Ari Silverslime] just to try and
convince yourself you have a friend."

Would you say that was a fair description of you Franklin?

Hello Hummingbird,

-snip-

It was in fact Mr Charlie who wrote it, as you well know.

So let me ask you the question again Franklin:

Old September 19th, 2008, 10:46 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
Bertie the Bunyip[_4_]

hummingbird wrote in news:gavueh.os.1
@localhost.127.0.0.1:
-snip-

It was in fact Mr Charlie who wrote it, as you well know.

Can you supply a cite for that?

So let me ask you the question again Franklin:

A poster recently wrote this to you on alt.comp.freewa

"Can you please just NOT keep ****ing into the group and starting
fights"

Would you say it was a fair description of what you do on ACF
every day of the week?

Are we talking golden shower or just getting a compost heap going?

bertie

Old September 19th, 2008, 02:38 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
hummingbird[_3_]

On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 12:29:50 +0100 'Franklin'
wrote this on alt.comp.freewa

On Fri 19 Sep08 10:21, hummingbird wrote in
:
On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 01:22:53 +0100 'Franklin'
wrote this on alt.comp.freewa
[Franklin's crossposting to rec.aviation.piloting
and rec.travel.air left intact]
On Fri 19 Sep08 01:21, hummingbird wrote
in :
On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 01:06:58 +0100 'Franklin'
wrote this on alt.comp.freewa

Hello Hummingbird,

[rest binned unread]

You really are as mad as a hatter Franklin.

Now, back to sane matters:

A poster [Mr Charlie] recently wrote this to you on

Old September 19th, 2008, 07:10 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
Franklin[_3_]

On Fri 19 Sep08 14:38, hummingbird wrote
in :

On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 12:29:50 +0100 'Franklin'
wrote this on alt.comp.freewa

[...]

[rest binned unread]

You really are as mad as a hatter Franklin.

Now, back to sane matters:

A poster [Mr Charlie] recently wrote this to you on
alt.comp.freewa

"Can you please just NOT keep ****ing into the group and

starting
fights"

Would you say it was a fair description of what you do on ACF
every day of the week?

Nope, I don't provoke fights. That's what you are doing.

Your current objective is to create enough disruption to distract
people from the PL2008 nominations which you hate because it is a
useful and constructive activity that excludes you.

A respected poster to alt.comp.freeware said this about you:

"What sort of sick, demented mind would twist a Father's day
sentiment into pedophilia? ... I really despise baby raping
scumbags. Takes things to a whole new level."

Are you are to hold back from your usual deviant and possibly
illegal homosexual practises?
Old September 19th, 2008, 08:31 PM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
hummingbird[_3_]

On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 19:10:54 +0100 'Franklin'
wrote this on alt.comp.freewa

On Fri 19 Sep08 14:38, hummingbird wrote
in :

On Fri, 19 Sep 2008 12:29:50 +0100 'Franklin'
wrote this on alt.comp.freewa

[...]

[rest binned unread]

You really are as mad as a hatter Franklin.

Now, back to sane matters:

A poster [Mr Charlie] recently wrote this to you on
alt.comp.freewa

"Can you please just NOT keep ****ing into the group and

starting
fights"

Would you say it was a fair description of what you do on ACF
every day of the week?

Nope, I don't provoke fights.

ROTFL Franklin. But that *IS* what you have been doing on
this newsgroup for 12+ months. Deny it all you like but a lot
of the angry comments made to you by others are about that.

It's why Mr Charlie's quoted comment was so appropriate.

There's also your pathological stalking of me and several others
coupled to *endless* false allegations about sockpuppets and
anything else that crosses your tiny mind at the time. Again,
it's all part of your obsession to start fights and assassinate
the character of others. You are a psychopath, period.

I'll also say that you have no concept whatsoever of the
difference between your opinion and fact. You post opinions
dressed up as statements of fact, often with the singular
intention of starting another fight and smearing others.

That is why several people have described you as evil.
I agree with them. You are evil, most psychopaths are.

I will waste no more time trying to sort out your twisted mind
Franklin.

If you want to see an example of the sort of trash you post

Old September 20th, 2008, 12:15 AM posted to alt.comp.freeware,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air
Jim Davis[_1_]

I can solve this crap in 1 sentence.

The person who crossposted this **** to the air groups is the *real*
asshole.