Couple holding hands arrested in Malaysia

Old April 28th, 2004, 11:29 AM
Kito

Default Couple holding hands arrested in Malaysia

Yes, they gov't thugs in Kuala Lumpur actually arrested a man and
woman for holding hands and charged them with indecency.

Please boycott the evil country of Malaysia. Yes, some Malaysians may
seem nice, but they allow their gov't to do such evil. Malaysia is a
joke.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5744,9356713^29677,00.html

What I find fascinating is that this is the best you can do. I can
find 100 postings from 100 countries that say Australian police cause
death of Aboriginal teenager. The same cop is being prosecuted for
causing death. We all know how the natives of your beautiful country
are locked up in prison, how although they number a few are found all
over your racist prison system. How white Australians treat
Australians of different color. Your country is a sick joke, a butler
to Bush. At least our leader has the backbone to condemn what Stupid
American Foreign Policy. When Howard finds his backbone, hopefully
Australians will be less racist. Malaysia consist of far more races
that Australia and definitely is more peaceful and fair that
Australia.

And whoever said we allow our government to do it. Which part of
provoked a public outcry don't you understand?
Old April 28th, 2004, 05:57 PM
ignoramus

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 17:25:43 -0500, jay wrote:

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 21:41:20 +0200, intruder
wrote:

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004 23:19:46 +0800, ignoramus
wrote:

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 23:08:59 GMT, Pan wrote:

Actually, it's up to anybody who deals with a visitor. It's probably a
pretty invariable truth that visitors who show respect for the country
and people who are hosting them tend to meet with a much friendlier
reception than those who show a total disregard - or worse, contempt -
for the pride, sensibilites, and traditions of their hosts.

Excuse intruder. He has no dignity.

Thank you, I am glad you feel that way.
It show you cannot ignore me after all.
You appear ridiculous and are dupe.
I will visit Malaysia in a few month. I suppose you will welcome me
there!

igno, this guy is so desperate that he wants you to welcome him in
m'sia.

I leave it to the WWF folks to welcome the monkey.

After all, it is on the endangered species list; no other creature is
that daft.

so please wait for him outside the animal quarantine area at
the kastam with a few peanuts. i am sure the monkey will be tired
from a long journey couped up in a cage. lol.

Yeah, the monkey would be very tired from spanking his monkey on the
long journey.

What do you expect from a monkey who would do anything for a banana?

I dunno. I suppose the monkey will open his arse in front of you as
gratitude. What do you think, dupe?

again offering itself for a banana. igno, leave those bananas at
home. just peanuts at the quarintine area ok. lmao.

Peanut. Banana. What's the difference? :-)
Old April 28th, 2004, 09:24 PM
intruder

Peanut. Banana. What's the difference? :-)

I dunno, we do not grow peanuts of bannanas down here, I suppose you
as a dupe in Malaysia are more familiar with the preferences of
monkeys. Just like you the do stroll loosely in Malaysia's jungles.
I suppose you find their arses fine, don't you dupe?
Jay, hominides or monkeys, what is the difference.

Be worried dupe, there will be a lot of Westerners visiting Malaysia
who think of you as a joke, whether you like it or.

Cheers dupe.
Old May 3rd, 2004, 03:22 AM
Chris Blunt

On Mon, 03 May 2004 00:37:12 GMT, "Airkings"
wrote:

x-no-archive: yes

Let me educate you. There are not "ten thousands" of people being held.
There are roughly 600 at Guantanamo. Furthermore, they are terrorists; if we
let them out, they will murder us.

How do you know that?. They are *alleged* by the government to be
terrorists. Until such time as they have been shown to have had a fair
trial and been convicted you have no basis for making that claim. Some
of those released from Guantanamo after being incarcerated for over 2
years have been shown to have been perfectly innocent people who just
happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

This process is called self-preservation.

No, its a process called arbitrary detention.

And some have been let out, only to kill again. This makes that
self-preservation concept pretty easy to understand for most of us.

By the way, are you an ally of Saddam or OBL? Why do you stand up for
terrorism?

Dave from USA, and proud of it.

--

"Thomas F. Unke" wrote in message
"Airkings" writes:

And us Americans hold you Aussies in high regard
for helping defend freedom around the world.

The ten thousands of people held in prison camps in Iraq, Guantanamo
and other places, being tortured, abused, killed, denied any civil
rights, no lawyer, no trial, just have to stand the sadistic thugs of
Bush - these people probably have some different idea what "freedom"
means.

Old May 3rd, 2004, 03:54 AM
Pan

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004 21:33:25 +0200, intruder
wrote:

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 23:08:59 GMT, Pan wrote:

Actually, it's up to anybody who deals with a visitor.

Naturally.
Why tell me, tell it to Senior Ignoramus. It is he who claims to be
speaking for all Malaysian. With 'WE' refers to people in general
including himself.
Especially in Malaysia, the term we is always questionable.

Why is that? I suppose because you figure Malaysia is more diverse
than most countries? And would that prevent Malaysians from
recognizing disrespect for their country and people?

It's probably a
pretty invariable truth that visitors who show respect for the country
and people who are hosting them tend to meet with a much friendlier
reception than those who show a total disregard - or worse, contempt -
for the pride, sensibilites, and traditions of their hosts.

BTW.
What would most people do who have business stakes in tourism?
They ignore what those Westeners do or say, as long as the money rolls
amd they just get rich.
Visit Bali and you will always wonder why those many rude Australians
(not to generalise) will always be accepted by the Balinese.
Ever visited Mexico?

Not yet. But I think what you really mean is that many people who find
that visitors disrespect the local customs will do their best to get
as much money out of them as possible, by way of recompense (I even
thought of the word "reparations").

Sure, it's polite for hosts to try their best to be hospitable, but
it's up to guests to understand that they are there are the pleasure
of the local population, and ought to respect their hosts.

Michael

If you would like to send a private email to me, please take out the TRASH, so to speak. Please do not email me something which you also posted.
Old May 3rd, 2004, 03:57 AM
Pan

On Sun, 02 May 2004 13:08:37 GMT, "Airkings"
wrote:

x-no-archive: yes

"Peter Webb" wrote in message
. au...

Impressive response, Peter. And us Americans hold you Aussies in high regard
for helping defend freedom around the world. Many of these third world
countries complain about the USA, but where do you think they run to first
when they get in trouble?

Dave from USA, and proud of it.

Dave, I hope you travel to other countries and actually listen to what
people have to say. Don't assume you know best just because you are an
American. And as a fellow American, I decline permission for you to
speak for me. :-)

I respect Australians, but not because of their current government's
collaboration with Bush, who I remind you got over 500,000 fewer votes
than Gore in the last election.

Old May 3rd, 2004, 03:58 AM
Pan

On Mon, 03 May 2004 00:37:12 GMT, "Airkings"
wrote:

[snip]
There are not "ten thousands" of people being held.
There are roughly 600 at Guantanamo. Furthermore, they are terrorists

[snip]

And you know that they are all terrorists how? You don't. You accept
it on faith.

Old May 3rd, 2004, 10:29 AM
Dieter Aaaa

"Pan" schreef in bericht
On Sun, 02 May 2004 13:08:37 GMT, "Airkings"
wrote:

x-no-archive: yes

"Peter Webb" wrote in message
. au...

Impressive response, Peter. And us Americans hold you Aussies in high

regard
for helping defend freedom around the world. Many of these third world
countries complain about the USA, but where do you think they run to

first
when they get in trouble?

Dave from USA, and proud of it.

Dave, I hope you travel to other countries and actually listen to what
people have to say. Don't assume you know best just because you are an
American. And as a fellow American, I decline permission for you to
speak for me. :-)

I grant him the right to do so

And I as an European, fully support him

We no longer can count on european or other governments to destroy the
muslims.
I hope Bush succeed to do that
All the peacefull people in the world should thank hin.

I respect Australians, but not because of their current government's
collaboration with Bush, who I remind you got over 500,000 fewer votes
than Gore in the last election.

Why do you think that ?

Old May 3rd, 2004, 10:34 AM
Dieter Aaaa

"Pan" schreef in bericht
On Mon, 03 May 2004 00:37:12 GMT, "Airkings"
wrote:

[snip]
There are not "ten thousands" of people being held.
There are roughly 600 at Guantanamo. Furthermore, they are terrorists

[snip]

And you know that they are all terrorists how? You don't. You accept
it on faith.

Michael

I know how muslims think about the rest of the world:
http://www.bharatvani.org/books/demogislam.pdf
http://www.faithfreedom.org/
http://www.hinduunity.org/
http://www.carm.org/islam.htm
http://muslim-quotes.netfirms.com/index.html
http://www.angelfire.com/ab/jumma/

Maybe there are also some peacefull muslims, but why then don't they prevent
their fellow-muslims spreading that hate over the world ?

Old May 3rd, 2004, 07:46 PM
intruder

wrote:

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 23:08:59 GMT, Pan wrote:

Actually, it's up to anybody who deals with a visitor.

Naturally.
Why tell me, tell it to Senior Ignoramus. It is he who claims to be
speaking for all Malaysian. With 'WE' refers to people in general
including himself.
Especially in Malaysia, the term we is always questionable.

Why is that? I suppose because you figure Malaysia is more diverse
than most countries?

It is diverse but I put more emphasis on real ethinic divisions.

And would that prevent Malaysians from
recognizing disrespect for their country and people?

No, but recognizing disrespect can be perceived very different among
different people.
For example if a so-called Western couple (it was initially about
that)
were to hold hand in public or wearing a bikini, this would surely
be perceived as disrespectful by the people of Kelantan.
As I have heard, the wearing of shorts for man is not very respectful
amongst Muslim. The Chinese have not much a problem with this.

Visit Bali and you will always wonder why those many rude Australians
(not to generalise) will always be accepted by the Balinese.
Ever visited Mexico?

Not yet.

I have been once to the states from San F till S.Diego
over to Mexico via Tijuana.
They are happy those American come over.

But I think what you really mean is that many people who find
that visitors disrespect the local customs will do their best to get
as much money out of them as possible, by way of recompense (I even
thought of the word "reparations").

Yup and yup, exactement ...

Sure, it's polite for hosts to try their best to be hospitable, but
it's up to guests to understand that they are there are the pleasure
of the local population, and ought to respect their hosts.

You bring the right word understanding. Some Westerners, (whatever
that may be) sometimes misunderstand that some of there behaviour can
been perceived as insulting and disrespectful.