Typical Muslim fascism

Old May 7th, 2004, 02:11 AM
Ir. Hj. Othman bin Hj. Ahmad

Default Typical Muslim fascism

"Observer" wrote in message ...
"michael" wrote in message
In article ,
It is all there in all the details if only you dare to read, you cowardly
liar.
Telling the world that the Hadith is written 250 years after Muhammad's
death.

[deleted]

If it is not 250 years, then how many ?
Spill it out here please.

Why don't you find out yourself?

I'm afraid that you'll never get a straight
answer from him...ever.
He's been dodgy all along whenever anyone
corners him for proof.

The proofs are there for anyone to look and read.
What is the point of copying and pasting from web pages,
to this post, if you still don't read them? Which is usually
the case. If you want proof, you find the proof and read them.
At least once you have made the effort to really want to know,
i.e. looking for them honestly, you shall read them earnestly.

Just give you a clue, it is not 250 years, that is for sure.

I hate to think about those people who have
to deal with him in real life.

Only liars and cheats.

Not a shred of remorse or a speck of conscience
can be detected on this shameless monkey.

Only liars and cheats.

Let readers be the judge in this to see if the Hadiths
were actually written during the time of the Prophet.

I do not think that justice is what he seeks.
He's more into blatant lying and deceit. Even
though its clear as daylight that he's evading
the issue....he pretends that his answers are
fooling everyone.
MORON.

Did I say I give you all the anwers. Part of the art of
teaching is NEVER TO GIVE OUT ALL ANSWERS.
Give clues, and students must learn how to read and find out
for themselves.
Those who don't, are not really interested to know so we just fail
them, as simple as that, and I am a proven experienced teacher/lecture
at university level.
Old May 7th, 2004, 08:58 AM
Muslim Hamster

"Observer" wrote in message

I have written inaccurate respond to your question/s. I have no
intention to fool you around.

Really?
I was sure fooled.

========

but LOL LOL LOL and TOLOL -- you ARE a fool

LOL.

Old May 7th, 2004, 11:53 AM
Observer

"Muslim Hamster" wrote in message
I have written inaccurate respond to your question/s. I have no
intention to fool you around.

Really?
I was sure fooled.

========

but LOL LOL LOL and TOLOL -- you ARE a fool

Wah...is this the result of having
lessons from your ulamak BONGOK?
LOL.

Old May 7th, 2004, 02:06 PM
Observer

"michael" wrote in message
That was what I was trying to do. To give exact dates
is not relevant. What is relevant is to dispute the 200
years later after the death of Prophet Muhamamd.

Have you disputed anything ?
How can a scientist dispute without giving factual
data ?
So how many years ?

I have never come across one so
despicable a liar and a twister as
this fellow.

His tactics are getting to be atrocious.
Bluffing his way thru....even when its obvious
that he has no way out.
My guess is either he has some
deep personality disorder that prevents him
from feeling any shame....or that he's an
outright professional crook....a con man.

This is the kind of persona thats fighting
for "Islam". Dishonest...shameless and utterly
despicable.
Is it any wonder that they are poisoning
the minds of young Muslims with their outright
and shameless lies....a glimpse of how its done
given by this moron.

Those that oppose him from amongst the Muslims
in Malaysia....he wants to "get" them...thru his contacts..
and I believe this freak will do it if given a chance.
This is the kind of chap that any organisation
can do without....and worse if he's put into any
position of authority in charge of any subordinate.

Old May 9th, 2004, 09:19 AM
Pan

On Thu, 6 May 2004 21:02:40 +0800, "Ir. Hj. Othman bin Hj. Ahmad"
wrote:

"Observer" wrote in message

"Jack." wrote in message
Ajali,

That's alright, no worries.

Have he reversed those false info that
he wrote?
Did he take all of them back?
Did he publish the dates that would
have made things clear?

No need. The dates are there to be read only,
no need to be published here.

[snip]

What's the harm in publishing them here? Is there anything wrong with
doing so? It would help your argument, right? So why the holdup?

Michael

If you would like to send a private email to me, please take out the TRASH, so to speak. Please do not email me something which you also posted.
Old May 9th, 2004, 02:55 PM
Observer

"Pan" wrote in message
Have he reversed those false info that
he wrote?
Did he take all of them back?
Did he publish the dates that would
have made things clear?

No need. The dates are there to be read only,
no need to be published here.

[snip]

What's the harm in publishing them here? Is there anything wrong with
doing so? It would help your argument, right? So why the holdup?

Because it will prove that the fake haji
is lying?

Old May 9th, 2004, 02:58 PM
Ir. Hj. Othman bin Hj. Ahmad

"Pan" wrote in message
On Thu, 6 May 2004 21:02:40 +0800, "Ir. Hj. Othman bin Hj. Ahmad"

What's the harm in publishing them here? Is there anything wrong with
doing so? It would help your argument, right? So why the holdup?

It requires more study than that. For example the exact dates that these
hadiths were
gathered and in what quantitites. These are not available directly but must
be
processed from all the available date at the internet and text books.

I am compiling them but it is not my highest priority.
For your info, Buhari started collecting hadith at the age of 10, about 194
years after the
death of Muhammad. I say about because some data is not accurate, like the
death of Muhammad.