Typical Muslim fascism

Old May 9th, 2004, 03:24 PM
Observer

Default Typical Muslim fascism

"Ir. Hj. Othman bin Hj. Ahmad" wrote in
message ...
What's the harm in publishing them here? Is there anything wrong with
doing so? It would help your argument, right? So why the holdup?

It requires more study than that. For example the exact dates that these
hadiths were
gathered and in what quantitites.

So how are you going to get the exact
dates?
By asking your prata seller?

These are not available directly but must
be
processed from all the available date at the internet and text books.

LOL.
Is this like searching for your papers
in the internet and finding NONE?

I am compiling them but it is not my highest priority.

Really?
First do you know Arabic?
How do you know what the Hadiths are
saying if you do not know Arabic?
You claimed that translations can never
reveal the real meaning of anything done
in Arabic.
But then...you're LIAR aren't you?
LOL.

For your info, Buhari started collecting hadith at the age of 10, about

194
years after the
death of Muhammad.

HAHA....
How do you know he started at 10?
Is this from your "intelligence website"?

I say about because some data is not accurate, like the
death of Muhammad.

So now you claim the data are not accurate.
Apparently you dare not show any evidence
for any of your assertion...and your statements
are as good as BS.
Which data do you think is not accurate?
Why do you think they are not accurate?
Have you got a better measurement system
that you can prove you have greater accuracy?
(From your record of postings...more irrelevant
stupidity will follow...LOL)

But then how come you know that Bukhari started
at 10 which is a more obscure fact than the death
of the prophet?
What a fake scientist you are..
not your job....then it should be...LOL

Anyway....the cats out of the bag.
Even though you tried very hard to BS
your way thru, you finally admitted that
the closest claimed collector of the
Hadiths lived 194 year AFTER the prophet's
death...(but then..we cannot assume that
you won't try te claim that the death date of
the prophet was falsified....LOL)

Which brings us back to the question of
HOW THE HELL did the he (Bukhari)
interview the people narrating the Hadiths
and was able to determine their reliability
and honesty....when he lived 194 years
AFTER the prophets death?

How far down the line in the chain
of narrators was he able to meet personally
and interview?
And typically....how many narrators in a chain
of narrators was required to pass on ONE
Hadiths until it reached Bukhari?
How many people did one Hadiths have to
pass thru from the time of the prophet to
the time of Bukhari?

Hehe....as usual...our fake scientist will come
up with more irrelevant answers that convince
no one.....

In fact I won't be suprised our faker here
will turn around and then claim that he's
the one that pointed out all these discrepancies
when he knows that all the bases are covered
already....there's no way for him to wriggle out.
Bloody faker and shameless LIAR.

Old May 9th, 2004, 03:41 PM
Observer

"michael" wrote in message
For your info, Buhari started collecting hadith at the age of 10, about

194
years after the
death of Muhammad. I say about because some data is not accurate, like

the
death of Muhammad.

Ok .. then it is about 194 years after the death
of the Prophet, give or take a few years or
about 200 years.

Err...we better ask him for his source...
He would turn around later and claimed
its a mistake.

So Buhari was collecting documents to compile into the
Hadith some 200 years after the death of the Prophet.

How many postings have to be made
just for this moron to come clean with
such a simple answer after all the twisting
and turning he did?

Old May 9th, 2004, 04:00 PM
Jack.

Indeed, I noticed. It took so long and such persistence to get such a simple
answer out, regarding Bukhari's Hadith task and the Prophet's death date.

However, I'm glad we got some figures, though its conclusivity is unclear
from a lack of a stated source.

Old May 9th, 2004, 04:26 PM
Observer

"Jack." wrote in message
Indeed, I noticed. It took so long and such persistence to get such a

simple
answer out, regarding Bukhari's Hadith task and the Prophet's death date.

Exactly why many posters are frustrated
in trying to "debate" sensibly with them.
They seem to have an agenda to waste
everyone's time.

However, I'm glad we got some figures, though its conclusivity is unclear
from a lack of a stated source.

Hmmm....another round of a hundred postings
might just get him to reveal the website he's mugging
now just to show us that he's in the loop.
Though it would be very clear to us by now that
he's not.

Old May 10th, 2004, 02:07 AM
Ir. Hj. Othman bin Hj. Ahmad

"Observer" wrote in message ...
"Jack." wrote in message
Indeed, I noticed. It took so long and such persistence to get such a

simple
answer out, regarding Bukhari's Hadith task and the Prophet's death date.

All these facts are availabe for anyonw to refer if they really care.
You don't need posters in the internet to do tha free job for you.
Not that we are not aware of events and knowledgeable about it, just
as we are knowledgeable about world afairs but not sure of the exact dates
and sources.

Exactly why many posters are frustrated
in trying to "debate" sensibly with them.

I don't think there is any debate from you. Only wild accusations without
any basis at all and dishonest remarks. I don't think you want any truth at
all but mockery. If the mockery is justified, it is a different story, but
in your case it is always stupidity.
Just like this present post as usual. Despite the lack of obscenities,
there is little contribution from you apart from making silly remarks,
like I DEMAND FREE INFORMATION.

They seem to have an agenda to waste
everyone's time.

If you don't want to waste your time, why don't read from the sources,
instead of lying about it. 250 years and then 200 years, all of which are
out.

However, I'm glad we got some figures, though its conclusivity is unclear
from a lack of a stated source.

I don't think you'll ever get the source.

Hmmm....another round of a hundred postings

For you, even if it were Millions, it won't matter so I never bother.

might just get him to reveal the website he's mugging
now just to show us that he's in the loop.

So you think I get my information from the web only. Don't ever equate yourself
with others.

Though it would be very clear to us by now that
he's not.

Of course not. I am not as moronic as you are.
Old May 10th, 2004, 03:20 PM
Observer

"Ir. Hj. Othman bin Hj. Ahmad" wrote in message
om...
Indeed, I noticed. It took so long and such persistence to get such a

simple
answer out, regarding Bukhari's Hadith task and the Prophet's death

date.

All these facts are availabe for anyonw to refer if they really care.

LOL...
When you try to convince others that
your Hadiths was reliable...you have to
provide evidence for it...MORON...
And not for others to search for evidence
to support your assertion.

You don't need posters in the internet to do tha free job for you.

Hehe...its you that want others to give you
free information....only you were caught
this time...

Not that we are not aware of events and knowledgeable about it, just
as we are knowledgeable about world afairs but not sure of the exact dates
and sources.

LOL...
You claimed that you were more educated
is Islam that others here..
So what happened...another of you LIE
got busted?

Exactly why many posters are frustrated
in trying to "debate" sensibly with them.

I don't think there is any debate from you.

Yeah...and we know you have problems
with definitions of words....
When you got caught...your usual modus
operandi is to redefine the meaning of
English words....LOL.

Only wild accusations without
any basis at all and dishonest remarks.

What accusations?
I aksed for the dates ...since you claim
to be a know all....
LOL.

I don't think you want any truth at
all but mockery.

From you...who claim that "you are the facts"
in itself...LOL.

If the mockery is justified, it is a different story, but
in your case it is always stupidity.

Hehe...whether its justified or not....its
for others to decide and not you...

Just like this present post as usual. Despite the lack of obscenities,
there is little contribution from you apart from making silly remarks,
like I DEMAND FREE INFORMATION.

Nope..you LIAR.
I demand for PROOF.
You claimed to be more educated that non Muslims
in Islam....you were asked specific questions to test
your knowledge and honesty about the subjects you
claim to have intimate knowledge...

So whats your theory now...
Are the Hadiths 100% reliable?
Are you sure they are 100% from the mouth
of the prophet?

Hehe..are the above questions asking
for free information or what?
LOL.

They seem to have an agenda to waste
everyone's time.

If you don't want to waste your time, why don't read from the sources,

Why should I read the sources when
you claimed to know the answers and
yet could not provide the proof that you
indeed know them?
Its not about the information...its about
exposing your lies...MORON.

Now once again....
Did your Hadith collectors meet with the
earlier alleged narrators of the Hadiths?
Did your "exact dates" prove that the Hadiths
were 100% reliable as you claimed in your
earlier MORONIC postings?

The debate is NOT on the dates you MORON...
Its about the RELIABILITY of the Hadiths which
we had to expose your LIES by taking a longer
winding road as you are such a shameless LIAR.

So now after having been forced or tricked into
revealing the dates....hehe....now can you begin
to explain WHY you bleat like a donkey claiming
that the Hadiths are infallible?

Go on...donkey....have a good time trying
to twist and turn...to LIE your way thru....
LOL.

instead of lying about it. 250 years and then 200 years, all of which are
out.

Haha....the fact remains that you were
forced to admit that they live centuries
apart.
And that its not material whether the exact
dates were gotten....in fact you even tried
to imply earlier...or complicit to the LIE that
ajali tried to perpetrate....that is...that the collectors
were able to interview the narrators and determine
their honesty...
You did NOT correct ajali to the nearest year...
You did NOT point out the discrepancy on the
gap of time between their birth dates and the
life lived by the narrators...

Yet you try to claim victory when we CORRECTLY
estimated the time gap between the prophet
and the Hadiths narrators...
Lets see...how far were we off?
194 years versus 200 years?

What a dihonest monkey your are...trying
to deceitfully change the focus of the debate...

However, I'm glad we got some figures, though its conclusivity is

unclear
from a lack of a stated source.

I don't think you'll ever get the source.

Haha....
From a dishonest monkey like you...of course not.

Hmmm....another round of a hundred postings

For you, even if it were Millions, it won't matter so I never bother.

Of course you would not (hehe..dare not actually)
The questions I asked are definitely designed to
expose any LIE and DECEIT any monkey like
can dish out.

Trying to claim to be knowledgeable in Islam
and then trying very hard to appear to "refuse"
to answer when you actually do not know the answers...
LOL.

might just get him to reveal the website he's mugging
now just to show us that he's in the loop.

So you think I get my information from the web only. Don't ever equate

yourself
with others.

Hehe...ok sorry..you did mention
you kids' school books....
LOL.

Though it would be very clear to us by now that
he's not.

Of course not. I am not as moronic as you are.

Thank you for disassociating yourself from
me...
Your words have no value....as it has
already been proven that you are capable
of LIES and deceit.
Your actions are the ones that we use to
judge you....you MORON.
And though you claim not to try very
hard to deceitfully act as if you know what
you obviously do not.....your posture and
attitude throughout this thread and others related
proved otherwise.
You are just a monkey that want to be accepted
in a civilized society....but refusing to let go of
your monkey behaviour....
Good luck with your quest....

PS...I 'll still be around to shoot holes
is your LIES and generally BIG BULL****.
LOL.

Old May 11th, 2004, 08:40 AM
Pan

On Sun, 9 May 2004 21:58:00 +0800, "Ir. Hj. Othman bin Hj. Ahmad"
wrote:

"Pan" wrote in message
.. .
On Thu, 6 May 2004 21:02:40 +0800, "Ir. Hj. Othman bin Hj. Ahmad"

What's the harm in publishing them here? Is there anything wrong with
doing so? It would help your argument, right? So why the holdup?

It requires more study than that. For example the exact dates that these
hadiths were
gathered and in what quantitites. These are not available directly but must
be
processed from all the available date at the internet and text books.

I am compiling them but it is not my highest priority.
For your info, Buhari started collecting hadith at the age of 10, about 194
years after the
death of Muhammad. I say about because some data is not accurate, like the
death of Muhammad.

The main point is that is several generations after the death of the
prophet, so it seems to me that the point is made.

I do understand that the details can be complex.

Michael

If you would like to send a private email to me, please take out the TRASH, so to speak. Please do not email me something which you also posted.