Need travel help - Europe

Old December 8th, 2010, 10:25 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
smith

Default Need travel help - Europe

Need travel help - Europe / Spain

We are a family from the US.

We would like to go on an escorted tour of Europe.
Approx 15 days.

We would like to start the tour from Spain. Would such tours starting
in Spain be conducted in English?

Would any one recommend or know of such escorted tours?

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Irfan Smith
Old December 8th, 2010, 11:23 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Jan[_1_]

"smith" wrote in message
Need travel help - Europe / Spain

We are a family from the US.

We would like to go on an escorted tour of Europe.
Approx 15 days.

We would like to start the tour from Spain. Would such tours starting
in Spain be conducted in English?

Would any one recommend or know of such escorted tours?

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Irfan Smith

How much of Europe do you want to see in 15 Days? You could spend all that
time just in Spain and still only scratch the surface.

Jan

Old December 8th, 2010, 11:57 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
- Bobb -[_2_]

"smith" wrote in message
Need travel help - Europe / Spain

We are a family from the US.

We would like to go on an escorted tour of Europe.
Approx 15 days.

We would like to start the tour from Spain. Would such tours starting
in Spain be conducted in English?

Would any one recommend or know of such escorted tours?

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Irfan Smith

Checkout
http://www.globusjourneys.com/Vacati...ropean-Travel/
I have friends that have traveled the world with that company- always
excellent.

Old December 9th, 2010, 04:13 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Thornhill

On Dec 8, 4:25*pm, smith wrote:
Need travel help - Europe / Spain

We are a family *from the US.

We would like to go on an escorted tour of Europe.
Approx 15 days.

We would like to start *the tour from Spain. Would such tours starting
in Spain be conducted in English?

Would any one recommend or know of such escorted tours?

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Irfan Smith

That's a lot of ground to cover in a little amount of time. And you
say you're a family -- moving from city to city every two or three
days is going to result in unhappy family members.

I'd think you'd have a much more enjoyable vacation staying in an
apartment in one or two cities (each city for a week), then doing a
day trips to see more of the country, and maybe one or two overnight
trips.
Old December 9th, 2010, 10:10 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
PeterL

On Dec 8, 2:25*pm, smith wrote:
Need travel help - Europe / Spain

We are a family *from the US.

We would like to go on an escorted tour of Europe.
Approx 15 days.

We would like to start *the tour from Spain. Would such tours starting
in Spain be conducted in English?

Would any one recommend or know of such escorted tours?

Please let me know.

Thanks in advance for your help,

Irfan Smith

Go to your local travel agency. There should be plenty of brochures
on European tours. Yes Globus is a good company to use.
Old December 22nd, 2010, 06:46 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Mike[_45_]

On Wed, 8 Dec 2010 14:25:23 -0800 (PST), smith wrote:

We would like to go on an escorted tour of Europe.
Approx 15 days.

We would like to start the tour from Spain.

Just Spain and maybe Italy would be enough for 15 days.
--
Mike
Old December 24th, 2010, 01:37 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Surreyman[_3_]

On Dec 24, 1:24*pm, Magda wrote:
On Wed, 8 Dec 2010 14:25:23 -0800 (PST), in rec.travel.europe, smith
arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:

*... Need travel help - Europe / Spain
*...
*...
*... We are a family *from the US.
*...
*... We would like to go on an escorted tour of Europe.
*... Approx 15 days.
*...
*... We would like to start *the tour from Spain. Would such tours starting
*... in Spain be conducted in English?
*...
*... Would any one recommend or know of such escorted tours?
*...
*... Please let me know.
*...
*... Thanks in advance for your help,
*...
*... Irfan Smith

A remake of If It's Thursday It Must Be Belgium...!

======
Where are we going to and why are we in a handbasket?

No, that was Tuesday.
Old December 24th, 2010, 06:02 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
David Horne, _the_ chancellor[_2_]

Martin wrote:

On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 05:37:28 -0800 (PST), Surreyman
wrote:

[]
No, that was Tuesday.

Heavy snow has resulted in Belgium running late.

A good reminder it's not just the UK that goes tits up in extraordinary
weather!

--
(*) of the royal duchy of city south and deansgate
www.davidhorne.net (email address on website)