39% of Americans believe Bush should be impeached.

Old July 17th, 2007, 07:17 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.true-crime,alt.video.divx,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Hertz Dount

Default 39% of Americans believe Bush should be impeached.

"Walter Bushell" wrote in message
news
In article ,
Hatunen wrote:

Also, the ONLY punishment a guilty vote by the Senate is removal
from office. For a crime necessitating a judgement such as
imprisonment, the person would have to be brought before a
regular court for a regular trial. The regular trial is NOT
redundant.

But a President could pardon himself.

WIll you be visiting our planet for a long time?
In any case, enjoy your stay...

Honu

Old July 17th, 2007, 07:18 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.true-crime,alt.video.divx,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Hertz Dount

"Hatunen" wrote in message
On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 15:43:58 -1000, "Hertz Dount"
wrote:

"Hatunen" wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 08:58:32 -1000, "Hertz Dount"
wrote:

"Hatunen" wrote in message
m...

I expect there has been similarly broad lying by presdent in the
past, but probably on different subjects.

I know of no president, other than Clinton, who deliberately and
repeatedly
lied to the citizens of this county.

I know of no president, that when caught with DNA evidence linking him
crime tried to change the meaning of a word in the English language

I know of no ther president, save for perhaps Richard Nixon, who
displayed
such a lack of integrity as did Clinton.

You are aware, aren't you, that Clinton hasn't been president for
some six-plus years now? Isn't it about time you changed dead
horses?

Why? You flog them when it suits your needs. Clinton will always be
a man withour morals, no matter how long it has been since his term of
office.

Who gives a ****? Besides you, I mean.

Any normal person who wishes their politicians to have morals and integrity.
You, being a liberal, would not understand what that means, since you have
no morals or integrity with which to relate to it...

Honu

Old July 17th, 2007, 07:19 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.true-crime,alt.video.divx,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Hertz Dount

"Hatunen" wrote in message
On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 15:46:14 -1000, "Hertz Dount"
wrote:

"Walt Tucker" wrote in message

"Hertz Dount" wrote in message
news:2qqdnc4U_9Z0IgbbnZ2dnUVZ_uuqnZ2d@hawaiiantel. net...

I know of no ther president, save for perhaps Richard Nixon, who
displayed such a lack of integrity as did Clinton.

The U-2 spy plane incident during the Eisenhower administration comes to
mind.

http://www.eisenhower.utexas.edu/dl/...documents.html

Let's see....one is for National Security and the other is to lie about
being an adulterer and a sodomizer.

Pathetic that you cannto see the difference. One was to protect the
interest of the nation, and the other was to cover up a blowjob.

So, then, you admit lying can be OK?

What interest of the nation was being protected? The Russians
knew they had shot down the U-2, but the world was told
otherwise. Even Eisenhower realized he had to come clean about
it.

And again you display your complete ignorance. I thank you for making it so
obvious!

Honu

Old July 17th, 2007, 07:34 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.true-crime,alt.tv.tech.hdtv,alt.video.divx,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Jason McNorton

In article ,
says...

"George Graves" wrote in message
. net...
On Mon, 16 Jul 2007 21:02:34 -0700, John wrote
(in article ) :

"Jason McNorton" wrote in message
.. .
In article ,
says...

On 2007-07-12 14:20:29 -0400, "Hertz Dount"

On 2007-07-12 09:33:48 -0400, "Hertz Dount"
said:

I shudder at the thought of an amateur like Obama or a
vacilator like Billary gaining office.

Somehow, I can't see how any Democrat in the field could possibly
be
worse
than the last few Republicans.

Okay, then elect one...you'll see how bad it can be when we turn the
country
over to terrorists and illegal aliens.

I suggest you see your therapist as soon as possible about your
paranoia.

I have no paranoia. Look at the democratic candidates...none of them
are
prepared for leading the country in the crisis we find ourselves in!

Give me a break; Obama is nothing more than a pretty boy in a suit,
and
Billary is the Jane Fonda of the 21st century. Neither will have what
it
takes to stand up to the job.

So which of the Reps is any better?

Thankfully for the wellbeing of the entire world, so far (and it seems
to be in this presidential election in 2008) that almost all of them are
better than any of the top 5 democrat runners. That's what helped us in
2004, and at this rate will save the nation and the perhaps the world in
2008 too.

You're certainly delusional if you support the incompetent Republicans.

He may not be deluded to support the Republicans, but he is certainly
deluded
to project that they could win a Presidential election as hated as Bush &
Co.
is at this point in time.

There are still people who can see that the democrats have no candidate of
any rela value to offer. Many don't wish to give in to the terrorists the
way the dems and libs do.
Many still love this country enough to not to want to sell it out.

And there are folks smart enough so see that the Billary-bot is nothing buch
a chimera to put her husband back in power.

Hillary's negatives are outrageous. Needless to say, something drastic
has to change in the majority of the country to have her elected. Is
there any American that actually wants her to be president over Rudy or
Fred? Or even McCain?

The dynasty thing alone is now a horrible chain on the leg.
Old July 17th, 2007, 03:42 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.true-crime,alt.tv.tech.hdtv,alt.video.divx,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Walter Bushell

In article ,
George Graves wrote:

He may not be deluded to support the Republicans, but he is certainly deluded
to project that they could win a Presidential election as hated as Bush & Co.
is at this point in time.

The problem being that the Republican candidates have to support the
President to be nominated, having done that they have the little problem
of separating themselves between the nomination and the election.
Old July 17th, 2007, 06:18 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.true-crime,alt.video.divx,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Walt Tucker

Let's see....one is for National Security and the other is to lie about
being an adulterer and a sodomizer.

Pathetic that you cannto see the difference. One was to protect the
interest of the nation, and the other was to cover up a blowjob.

Honu'

Your statement was:

I know of no president, other than Clinton, who deliberately and

repeatedly
lied to the citizens of this county.

I provided an example. One of many that covers several administrations,
both democratic and republican. You didn't ask for a distinction in your
blanket statement. You can argue whether or not Eisenhower was justified in
not coming clean until his "hand in the cookie jar" speech, but that isn't
what you asked.

On 2007-07-12 14:20:29 -0400, "Hertz Dount"

On 2007-07-12 09:33:48 -0400, "Hertz Dount"
said:

[...]

That alone should be worrisome. There are a lot of people in this country who
think that Bill Clinton is some kind of Apollo-like god, and will vote for
The Clinton Bitch just to get Billy-boy back. Never mind that the likelihood
is very strong that Billy WON'T play "First Lady" to The Bitch's Presidency.
I mean its not like they live together as husband and wife NOW. I've heard
that The Clinton Bitch is a canoe bailer. I don't care,personally (actually,
it fits her, somehow) but, if that's true and she gets formally "outed", that
COULD be enough to save the country from her evil talons.

Old July 17th, 2007, 08:46 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.true-crime,alt.video.divx,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Hertz Dount

"Walt Tucker" wrote in message
Let's see....one is for National Security and the other is to lie about
being an adulterer and a sodomizer.

Pathetic that you cannto see the difference. One was to protect the
interest of the nation, and the other was to cover up a blowjob.

Honu'

Your statement was:

I know of no president, other than Clinton, who deliberately and

repeatedly
lied to the citizens of this county.

I provided an example. One of many that covers several administrations,
both democratic and republican. You didn't ask for a distinction in your
blanket statement. You can argue whether or not Eisenhower was justified
in not coming clean until his "hand in the cookie jar" speech, but that
isn't what you asked.

Notice the use of the word "repeatedly" in the quotation...

Honu

Old July 17th, 2007, 09:40 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.true-crime,alt.video.divx,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Walt Tucker

"Hertz Dount" wrote in message
news:BpudncOvRJMFgQDbnZ2dnUVZ_umlnZ2d@hawaiiantel. net...

[...]

Eisenhower repeatedly insisted that the U2 spy plane that was shot down was
a weather plane throughout May 1960 (that was the cover story, agreed upon
in advance in case such a situation occurred,
http://www.eisenhower.utexas.edu/dl/...Story5260.pdf).
He publically repeated this assertion on several occasions until the
Russians produced the pilot, Gary Powers, at which point the public story
changed (the famous "cookie jar" quote).

From http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...59897,00.html:

The glee in Khrushchev's voice is evident as he recalls toying with
Washington after the Soviets shot down a U-2 spy plane in 1960 and captured
Pilot Gary Powers. The U.S., thinking the plane had been destroyed and the
pilot killed, initially insisted that the aircraft had been on a weather
reconnaissance mission. "After they . . . got thoroughly wound up in this
unbelievable story, we decided to tell the world what had really happened,"
says Khrushchev. Eisenhower, who had recorded his recollections in 1967, is
heard explaining his side. "When I saw what a terrible mess this lie had
made . . . I just said, well, now, look, here's the truth . . . When you get
your fingers caught in the cookie jar, there's no use in pretending that you
were out in the stables somewhere."

Old July 17th, 2007, 10:17 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.true-crime,alt.video.divx,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Hertz Dount

From http://www.time.com/time/magazine/ar...59897,00.html:

The glee in Khrushchev's voice is evident as he recalls toying with
Washington after the Soviets shot down a U-2 spy plane in 1960 and
captured Pilot Gary Powers. The U.S., thinking the plane had been
destroyed and the pilot killed, initially insisted that the aircraft had
been on a weather reconnaissance mission. "After they . . . got thoroughly
wound up in this unbelievable story, we decided to tell the world what had
really happened," says Khrushchev. Eisenhower, who had recorded his
recollections in 1967, is heard explaining his side. "When I saw what a
terrible mess this lie had made . . . I just said, well, now, look, here's
the truth . . . When you get your fingers caught in the cookie jar,
there's no use in pretending that you were out in the stables somewhere."

I notice that you are fond of obfuscation and not answering the question.

Honu