U.S. tourism may be casualty of war on terror

Old February 23rd, 2005, 07:53 AM
alohacyberian

"Vicky" wrote in message
In article
,
alohacyberian wrote:

How wrong do some people have to be before they lose
their audience?

Apparently it doesn't matter how wrong you are. The re-election of
Dubya being a perfect example.

Ain't majority rule a bitch for cheerleaders of totalitarian despotisms?
Maybe you could relocate to North Korea where the political climate would be
more amenable to your political inclinations 'cause it looks like majority
rule will be around for a while longer in the United States. So sorry. KM
--
(-:alohacyberian:-) At my website there are 3000 live cameras or
visit NASA, play games, read jokes, send greeting cards & connect

Old February 23rd, 2005, 07:53 AM
alohacyberian

"Deep Foiled Malls" wrote in
message ...
On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 09:01:31 GMT, "alohacyberian"
wrote:

"Deep Foiled Malls" wrote in
message ...
On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 18:32:15 -0700, miles wrote:

Given that the Republicans are the ones who are massively deepening
the debt of the US and spending collosal amounts of money on failing
foreign policy decisions, I just cannot see how you can believe this.

Anyone who sees the national debt as being all-bad is only illustrating his
ignorance of basic economics. As a percent of the GDP the national debt was
historically the highest under the Reagan Administration (much higher than
it
is now) and the Leftwing was screeching to the heavens about the horror of
it
all - while they doled out dire doomsday warnings foretelling cataclysmic
economic chaos and catastrophe! They couldn't have been more wrong. The
American economy began the longest period of expansion in the history of
the
United States. And the screeching about the current national debt is again
ill advised and wrong. How wrong do some people have to be before they lose
their audience? Or do they live for hysterical melodrama? KM

So... you're saying not to worry about it, because the future
generations will be sure to fix it up, yeah?

LOL! That's hilarious! While you may wish to parrot the ignorance of some
other limp-wristed hysteric, you might look into what the national debt is
and to whom it is paid. You could get in on the gravy train, too, and spend
less of your $ on prescription jitter medication and wild-eyed worries. Are
the children and grandchildren of today "paying" the national debt of the
Reagan era? Well no. Why do you suppose that is? Doh! KM

Old February 23rd, 2005, 07:53 AM
alohacyberian

"john" wrote in message
On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 06:34:04 -0700, miles wrote:
john wrote:

How about you telling us who was responsible and how that occurred?

Somehow I get the impression you really don't want to know. Otherwise
you wouldn't be using usenet as your source of information. To help
your cause though, you might try researching Blackwell for your answers.
Somehow I think you're just here to argue and rant as so many leftists
do. Somehow I think 'nobody's' posts here make sense to you.

I do want to know.

You make statements that you can't back up with facts.

And where are your "facts", dearie? Hysterical melodama doesn't count and
they don't give Oscars for most overwrought posts on the Usenet. Do you even
know what the "national debt" is? Ya gotta love it! KM

Old February 23rd, 2005, 07:53 AM
alohacyberian

"miles" wrote in message
john wrote:

I do want to know.

No you most certainly do not. If you did you would be doing a bit of
research instead of whining and bitching and looking for an argument on
usenet.

Touche. KM

Old February 23rd, 2005, 07:53 AM
alohacyberian

"john" wrote in message
On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 06:35:16 -0700, miles wrote:
john wrote:
Hey Miles:

Stop avoiding my question. You said you knew the answers.

I repeat, asshole:

Does this method of debate work for you anywhere else? Good grief, we
got ourselves one sad kid.

It is obvious that regardless of your rant (your favorite word) you
DON'T know the answer tothe question:

He does know the answer to the question and that's why he's declining to
respond to a person who is obviously too twittered to find the answers on
your own. No matter what he would post as a response, you would categorically
reject it - so it's much easier to let you stew in your own juices and
continue to spout your economic ignorance! Keep up the good work. KM

Old February 23rd, 2005, 07:53 AM
alohacyberian

"miles" wrote in message
PTRAVEL wrote:

Just a reminder: 49% of us recognize the truth. Unfortunately, 51%
didn't.

Now theres a blatent liberal excuse for their own parties problems. Keep it
up and keep losing.

They keep doing what they're doing and keep getting what they're getting and
will continue to do so as long as they blame the opposition rather than take
stock in their own failing tactics. I say more power to them! KM

Old February 23rd, 2005, 07:53 AM
alohacyberian

"nobody" wrote in message
news:1109027957.5b4dbacb27b4536f6a8958d0d0ed1ed1@t eranews...
press passes

Every journalists knows that if they ask tough questions to the Bush
regime, they will no longer be treated favoiurably when the time comes
to obtain leaked documents or during question periods where the
spokespersons/president get to choose who gets to ask questions.

Sounds like a vast rightwing conspiracy to me. Where can we go to report this
heinous problem? KM

Old February 23rd, 2005, 07:53 AM
alohacyberian

"john" wrote in message
On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 17:34:39 -0700, miles wrote:
john wrote:
Guess what?

All Committee chairmen are Republicans.

So goodby to any investigation by Congress.

How many prominant Dems have asked for an investigation?

All of them.

LOL! Source? KM

Old February 23rd, 2005, 07:53 AM
alohacyberian

"Deep Foiled Malls" wrote in
message ...
On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 06:46:21 -0700, miles wrote:

My statement about Item E wasn't with regards to foreign policies as
much as domestic social programs.

Government
spending is government spending is government spending, no?

No. KM

Old February 23rd, 2005, 07:53 AM
alohacyberian

"miles" wrote in message
AJC wrote:

It seems women are withdrawing from public life
there.

What a pile of leftist leaning propaganda crap. At their election woman
flooded the polls and were proud to display it publicly. Several woman ran
for political office. Something unheard of. Women have formed very public
social groups for various causes. Withdrawing from public life? Geez, its
just amazing how closed the left is.

The Left isn't only closed, it's deluded by its own fanstasy and its own
propaganda. KM