Good source for airfares

Old November 29th, 2006, 09:44 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
Dave Patterson

Default Good source for airfares

Now that I've retired from the travel business, let me
share a good source for consolidator airfares to Africa.

I didn't discuss them before because I am one of the ones
opposed to using the newsgroup for marketing. But the
airfare issue is so confusing sometimes, that I strongly
believe that buying from a reliable consolidator is
sometimes the best solution.

I customarily used I.T.S. Travel here in Phoenix that
is a consolidator and has alliances with other consolidators.
These are good friends whom I have known since the
late 1980's. My wife & I had an office with them and have
been on their IATAN list since 1990.

They are as low for British Airways as I have ever found,
and also have Virgin Atlantic fares. (And fares to other
parts of the world, too, of course.)

The contacts a

Rainee - I call her first, or
Steve - the owner.

800-722-7312

There is a discountair.com web site, but calling is better.