TWA where can I find them

Old December 31st, 2008, 01:56 AM posted to rec.travel.air
jamoran

Default TWA where can I find them

I flew on TWA from Phoenix to JFK, then to Heahtrow London then to
hamburg Germany

was planning another trip and trying to get fares for TWA. I know they
also had a hub at St Louis Lambert field and a reservations center in
Los Angeles too

how to I contact TWA, I do see some of the TWA aircraft at the Evergreen
Air facility near Marana (west of I-10 and a bit north of Tucson) also I
think there are one or 2 TWA planes at the Tucson TUS airport
--
JOHN

888-5-analon (888-526-2566)

computers (unix admin), chemistry, and Freggs too
I make it work. X-windows, not MSW !
Old December 31st, 2008, 03:14 AM posted to rec.travel.air
pltrgyst[_2_]

On Tue, 30 Dec 2008 18:56:55 -0700, jamoran wrote:

I flew on TWA from Phoenix to JFK, then to Heahtrow London then to
hamburg Germany

was planning another trip and trying to get fares for TWA. I know they
also had a hub at St Louis Lambert field and a reservations center in
Los Angeles too

how to I contact TWA, I do see some of the TWA aircraft at the Evergreen
Air facility near Marana (west of I-10 and a bit north of Tucson) also I
think there are one or 2 TWA planes at the Tucson TUS airport

When I was a kid, we thought the old joke about the Pope's airplane flying
overhead -- it must be the Pope, 'cuz it says TWA - "Top Wop Aboard" -- was
about the funniest thing going.

But your inquiry comes pretty close...

-- Larry
Old December 31st, 2008, 04:34 AM posted to rec.travel.air
[email protected][_1_]

On Dec 30, 6:56*pm, jamoran wrote:
I flew on TWA from Phoenix to JFK, then to Heahtrow London then to
hamburg Germany

When?

Old December 31st, 2008, 06:34 AM posted to rec.travel.air
A Mate[_2_]

Defunct AirCal . Air Florida . Air Midwest . Allegheny Airlines .
America West Airlines . Aloha Airlines . ATA Airlines . Braniff .
Capital Airlines . Champion Air . Eastern Air Lines . Midway Airlines .
Independence Air . New York Air . Northeast Airlines . Ozark Airlines .
Pacific Southwest Airlines . Pan Am . Primaris Airlines . Reno Air .
Republic Airlines . Skybus . Song . Ted . Texas International . TWA .
Transocean Airlines . Western Airlines . ValuJet Airlines .

.. .

Old December 31st, 2008, 10:05 AM posted to rec.travel.air
John Doe[_2_]

jamoran wrote:

how to I contact TWA,

http://www.aa.com

I know, it is a strange web site name for TWA, but that is all they
could get after the remains of TWA were bought by American Airlines.
Old December 31st, 2008, 03:41 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Jim Davis[_1_]

Default TWA where can I find them (TROLL)

and a poor one at that.

Old January 1st, 2009, 04:42 PM posted to rec.travel.air
DaveM

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 05:05:11 -0500, John Doe wrote:

jamoran wrote:

how to I contact TWA,

http://www.aa.com

I know, it is a strange web site name for TWA, but that is all they
could get after the remains of TWA were bought by American Airlines.

Or you could use http://www.twa.com
Ends up in the same place, though.

DaveM
Old January 4th, 2009, 09:10 AM posted to rec.travel.air
the real dgs

On 12/30/2008 5:56 PM jamoran ignored two million years of human
evolution to write:

I flew on TWA from Phoenix to JFK, then to Heahtrow London then to
hamburg Germany

When?

was planning another trip and trying to get fares for TWA.

Give up. You're too stupid and out of touch to fly, even as a
passenger.
Old January 4th, 2009, 11:39 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Louis Krupp

jamoran wrote:
I flew on TWA from Phoenix to JFK, then to Heahtrow London then to
hamburg Germany

was planning another trip and trying to get fares for TWA. I know they
also had a hub at St Louis Lambert field and a reservations center in
Los Angeles too

how to I contact TWA, I do see some of the TWA aircraft at the Evergreen
Air facility near Marana (west of I-10 and a bit north of Tucson) also I
think there are one or 2 TWA planes at the Tucson TUS airport

In 2007, you (or someone pretending to be JA_MORAN) asked:

---
flew TWA a few years ago, was trying to fly them again, can't find them,
where did they go ?

I know TW was bought by carl Ichan then declared bankruptcy... what
happened to them ??
---

In 2005, you (or someone else pretending to be jamoran) said:

---
I miss TWA or Trans-World Airlines took their 747 from the JFK
worldport to and from London Heathrow. also have flown TWA within the
USA sad to see this airline not flying anymore I believe they were
"eaten" by American Airlines.. AA also ate "AirCal" and a few other nice
small niche carriers....

having smaller niche regional carriers means better service the smaller
carriers care more about the passenger and in most cases the employees
know that their pay checks come from passenger and cargo revenue...

when airlines get bigger the airline employees tend to care less about
the passenger and more about following procedure and the people who
makethe procedure rules often are out of touch with the customer
---

My advice is the same as it was in 2007: buy the t-shirt (I recommend
the Super Constellation). When the nostalgia for TWA becomes
unbearable, put on the shirt, and wear it proudly. You'll feel better
in no time.

Louis
Old January 6th, 2009, 01:26 PM posted to rec.travel.air
EmilM

On Jan 4, 4:10*am, the real dgs "d?g
wrote:
On 12/30/2008 5:56 PM jamoran ignored two million years of human
evolution to write:

I flew on TWA from Phoenix to JFK, then to Heahtrow London then to
hamburg Germany

When?

was planning another trip and trying to get fares for TWA.

Give up. *You're too stupid and out of touch to fly, even as a
passenger.

One of the reasons for newsgroups is to have a source to ask questions
relating to the topic. Now, I will admit that the original post here
shows someone who is extremely more out of date on the subject than
most. We all also have every right to express our opinion as we see
fit, as does "the real dgs". " dgs" makes a personal attack on
someone's intelligence to make his point. Others offer helpful
information. Some of us use the newsgroup to share info, others
apparently use it to salve their self image.