Hotel Villa Pamphili Best Way to Get From Train Station To Hotel??? shuttle ? cost of taxi

Old June 21st, 2004, 08:47 PM
marv

Default Hotel Villa Pamphili Best Way to Get From Train Station To Hotel??? shuttle ? cost of taxi

Hotel Villa Pamphili
Does anyone know if they have a shuttle bus to pick up from Train Station?
How far from Train Station To Airport? Does Shuttle Pick Up There?
Cost of Taxi from Roma Train Station To Hotel
Please send copy of answer to
Old June 21st, 2004, 09:29 PM
Ken Blake

In m,
marv typed:

Hotel Villa Pamphili
Does anyone know if they have a shuttle bus to pick up from

Train
Station? How far from Train Station To Airport? Does Shuttle

Pick Up
There?
Cost of Taxi from Roma Train Station To Hotel

I can't tell you anything about transportation there, or whether
they have shuttle buses (my guess is no, but it's only a guess)
but do you know that this hotel is in a residential neighborhood,
far from the center of the city?

For that reason, personally I wouldn't consider staying there,
regardless of how good it otherwise was, or how cheap it is.

Please send copy of answer to

Sorry, no. Ask here, read answers here.

--
Ken Blake
Please reply to the newsgroup

Old June 21st, 2004, 10:11 PM
tile

for airport shuttle
pls have a lok at

www.airportshuttle.it

they offer door to door service at reasonable prices.

Old June 21st, 2004, 10:33 PM
Ronald Hands

marv wrote:
Hotel Villa Pamphili
Does anyone know if they have a shuttle bus to pick up from Train Station?
How far from Train Station To Airport? Does Shuttle Pick Up There?
Cost of Taxi from Roma Train Station To Hotel
Please send copy of answer to

We were booked at this hotel on a Trafalgar tour last year.
Very nice place, but well out from the city centre (about 8 km,
according to this web site:
http://www.hotelium.com/Italy_Hotels...a_Pamphili.htm).
I don't recall seeing a shuttle bus but the web site claims
there is one. I do know we missed the Trafalgar bus one day for
an optional excursion to the Vatican Museum and had about a 30
Euro cab ride to catch up :-)
Can't recall just where the Villa Pamphili is located in
relation to the airport (Leonardo da Vinci). Our last night in
Rome was spent at the Airport Hilton, located right in the airport
-- also booked by Trafalgar. Couldn't have been easier -- after
breakfast we just strolled across via the covered walkway to get
to the terminal for our flight. *That* would certainly be my
choice for a last night in Roma.

-- Ron
Hamilton, ON