American Airlines smacks down frisky gay couple

Old October 3rd, 2006, 11:27 AM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.howard-stern
Jeff North

Default American Airlines smacks down frisky gay couple

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 12:15:43 GMT, in alt.politics.homosexuality
"lab~rat :-)"
wrote:

| On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 14:53:26 GMT, Jeff North
| puked:
|
| On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 12:00:17 GMT, in alt.politics.homosexuality
| "lab~rat :-)"
| wrote:
|
| | On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 14:53:20 GMT, Jeff North
| | puked:
| |
| | | For what it's worth, here's AA's policy regarding passenger conduct:
| | |
| | | http://www.aa.com/content/customerSe...tml#AcceptPass
| |
| | You're really grasping at straws now.
| |
| | For the record, I would just like to point out that I made NO
| | editorial comment on the conditions I posted, I typed 'for what it's
| | worth', and clearly you decided it was worth it to you to muster your
| | hate and venom and take a shot at me.
|
| Oh poor babe, did one of those uppity homosexuals dare talk back to
| little didums.....
|
| As you keep telling me - get over yourself, 'kay.
|
| | Have you ever stopped to think that people don't dislike you because
| | you are gay? Maybe you're attitude is the reason.
|
| We are starting to talk back at the hate mongers and guess what *you*
| don't like it, do you?
|
| Of course, in your view, the hate mongers are people that don't say
| what you want to hear

I am willing to learn and have people challenge my opinions where as
you reject absolutely everything and then state its all the gays fault
for being discriminated against because they are gay.

Fortunately you ilk are a dying breed.

| and would go along with a big lawsuit against a
| company that did nothing wrong.

If the airline didn't do anything wrong then why didn't the pilot
divert the plane as he threatened to do?

| Look at yourself. YOU are the hate monger...

Because I'm a person "that don't say what you want to hear", right?
: Remove your pants to reply
Old October 3rd, 2006, 02:14 PM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.howard-stern
lab~rat >:-)

On Tue, 03 Oct 2006 10:27:46 GMT, Jeff North
puked:

wrote:

| On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 14:53:26 GMT, Jeff North
| puked:
|
| On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 12:00:17 GMT, in alt.politics.homosexuality
| "lab~rat :-)"
| wrote:
|
| | On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 14:53:20 GMT, Jeff North
| | puked:
| |
| | | For what it's worth, here's AA's policy regarding passenger conduct:
| | |
| | | http://www.aa.com/content/customerSe...tml#AcceptPass
| |
| | You're really grasping at straws now.
| |
| | For the record, I would just like to point out that I made NO
| | editorial comment on the conditions I posted, I typed 'for what it's
| | worth', and clearly you decided it was worth it to you to muster your
| | hate and venom and take a shot at me.
|
| Oh poor babe, did one of those uppity homosexuals dare talk back to
| little didums.....
|
| As you keep telling me - get over yourself, 'kay.
|
| | Have you ever stopped to think that people don't dislike you because
| | you are gay? Maybe you're attitude is the reason.
|
| We are starting to talk back at the hate mongers and guess what *you*
| don't like it, do you?
|
| Of course, in your view, the hate mongers are people that don't say
| what you want to hear

I am willing to learn and have people challenge my opinions where as
you reject absolutely everything and then state its all the gays fault
for being discriminated against because they are gay.

That alleged gay gene may also be an alleged lack of comprehension
gene.

because you are gay.

Fortunately you ilk are a dying breed.

You might be surprised. If you want to be accepted as a normal
person, you're gonna have to live with objections normal people take
toward other normal people.

For example, you can't cry discrimination because someone happens to
call you an asshole, especially if you're being an asshole.

| and would go along with a big lawsuit against a
| company that did nothing wrong.

If the airline didn't do anything wrong then why didn't the pilot
divert the plane as he threatened to do?

Evidently the two gays took the hint and realized that they were in
the wrong for continuing to argue with the flight crew.

You do realize that is why they threatened to divert the plane, and
not the kissing, don't you?

| Look at yourself. YOU are the hate monger...

Because I'm a person "that don't say what you want to hear", right?

No, because you do what you accuse others of...
--
lab~rat :-)
Do you want polite or do you want sincere?
Old October 4th, 2006, 05:39 PM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.howard-stern
Jeff North

On Tue, 03 Oct 2006 13:14:06 GMT, in alt.politics.homosexuality
"lab~rat :-)"
wrote:

| On Tue, 03 Oct 2006 10:27:46 GMT, Jeff North
| puked:
|
| On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 12:15:43 GMT, in alt.politics.homosexuality
| "lab~rat :-)"
| wrote:
|
| | On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 14:53:26 GMT, Jeff North
| | puked:
| |
| | On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 12:00:17 GMT, in alt.politics.homosexuality
| | "lab~rat :-)"
| | wrote:
| |
| | | On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 14:53:20 GMT, Jeff North
| | | puked:
| | |
| | | |
| | | You're really grasping at straws now.
| | |
| | | For the record, I would just like to point out that I made NO
| | | editorial comment on the conditions I posted, I typed 'for what it's
| | | worth', and clearly you decided it was worth it to you to muster your
| | | hate and venom and take a shot at me.
| |
| | Oh poor babe, did one of those uppity homosexuals dare talk back to
| | little didums.....
| |
| | As you keep telling me - get over yourself, 'kay.
| |
| | | Have you ever stopped to think that people don't dislike you because
| | | you are gay? Maybe you're attitude is the reason.
| |
| | We are starting to talk back at the hate mongers and guess what *you*
| | don't like it, do you?
| |
| | Of course, in your view, the hate mongers are people that don't say
| | what you want to hear
|
| I am willing to learn and have people challenge my opinions where as
| you reject absolutely everything and then state its all the gays fault
| for being discriminated against because they are gay.
|
| That alleged gay gene may also be an alleged lack of comprehension
| gene.

| because you are gay.

The people who do dislike me; dislike me because of where is 'stick my
dick', right?

| Fortunately you ilk are a dying breed.
|
| You might be surprised. If you want to be accepted as a normal
| person, you're gonna have to live with objections normal people take
| toward other normal people.
|
| For example, you can't cry discrimination because someone happens to
| call you an asshole, especially if you're being an asshole.

When did you realise this?

| | and would go along with a big lawsuit against a
| | company that did nothing wrong.
|
| If the airline didn't do anything wrong then why didn't the pilot
| divert the plane as he threatened to do?
|
| Evidently the two gays took the hint and realized that they were in
| the wrong for continuing to argue with the flight crew.

Your making ASSumptions again! We're you there on the flight, did you
witness the event and the reactions of all concerned?

| You do realize that is why they threatened to divert the plane, and
| not the kissing, don't you?

A power trip by the flight crew. The captain was obviously told that
there were an unruly couple on the flight (if he was told the full
story, any reasonable person would have told the staff to pull the
head in, get back to work and stop being so childish).

| | Look at yourself. YOU are the hate monger...
|
| Because I'm a person "that don't say what you want to hear", right?
|
| No, because you do what you accuse others of...

Do you want sincere or do you want polite?
: Remove your pants to reply
Old October 5th, 2006, 12:39 PM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.howard-stern
lab~rat >:-)

On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 16:39:20 GMT, Jeff North
puked:

wrote:

| On Tue, 03 Oct 2006 10:27:46 GMT, Jeff North
| puked:
|
| On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 12:15:43 GMT, in alt.politics.homosexuality
| "lab~rat :-)"
| wrote:
|
| | On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 14:53:26 GMT, Jeff North
| | puked:
| |
| | On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 12:00:17 GMT, in alt.politics.homosexuality
| | "lab~rat :-)"
| | wrote:
| |
| | | On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 14:53:20 GMT, Jeff North
| | | puked:
| | |
| | | |
| | | You're really grasping at straws now.
| | |
| | | For the record, I would just like to point out that I made NO
| | | editorial comment on the conditions I posted, I typed 'for what it's
| | | worth', and clearly you decided it was worth it to you to muster your
| | | hate and venom and take a shot at me.
| |
| | Oh poor babe, did one of those uppity homosexuals dare talk back to
| | little didums.....
| |
| | As you keep telling me - get over yourself, 'kay.
| |
| | | Have you ever stopped to think that people don't dislike you because
| | | you are gay? Maybe you're attitude is the reason.
| |
| | We are starting to talk back at the hate mongers and guess what *you*
| | don't like it, do you?
| |
| | Of course, in your view, the hate mongers are people that don't say
| | what you want to hear
|
| I am willing to learn and have people challenge my opinions where as
| you reject absolutely everything and then state its all the gays fault
| for being discriminated against because they are gay.
|
| That alleged gay gene may also be an alleged lack of comprehension
| gene.

| because you are gay.

The people who do dislike me; dislike me because of where is 'stick my
dick', right?

No, go back and read it.

| Fortunately you ilk are a dying breed.
|
| You might be surprised. If you want to be accepted as a normal
| person, you're gonna have to live with objections normal people take
| toward other normal people.
|
| For example, you can't cry discrimination because someone happens to
| call you an asshole, especially if you're being an asshole.

When did you realise this?

I was explaining it to the folks on your side of the fence...

| | and would go along with a big lawsuit against a
| | company that did nothing wrong.
|
| If the airline didn't do anything wrong then why didn't the pilot
| divert the plane as he threatened to do?
|
| Evidently the two gays took the hint and realized that they were in
| the wrong for continuing to argue with the flight crew.

Your making ASSumptions again! We're you there on the flight, did you
witness the event and the reactions of all concerned?

So the information that it was just a peck on the cheek is accurate,
but the information that they were continuing to argue with the crew
until they threatened to redirect the plane is not.

Is that gay logic or something? Picking and choosing facts in a
story?

| You do realize that is why they threatened to divert the plane, and
| not the kissing, don't you?

A power trip by the flight crew. The captain was obviously told that
there were an unruly couple on the flight (if he was told the full
story, any reasonable person would have told the staff to pull the
head in, get back to work and stop being so childish).

Ok, looks to me that you know all about ASSumptions...

Old October 5th, 2006, 04:05 PM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.howard-stern
Jeff North

On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 11:39:50 GMT, in alt.politics.homosexuality
"lab~rat :-)"
wrote:

| On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 16:39:20 GMT, Jeff North
| puked:
|
| On Tue, 03 Oct 2006 13:14:06 GMT, in alt.politics.homosexuality
| "lab~rat :-)"
| wrote:
|
| | On Tue, 03 Oct 2006 10:27:46 GMT, Jeff North
| | puked:
| |
| | On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 12:15:43 GMT, in alt.politics.homosexuality
| | "lab~rat :-)"
| | wrote:
| |
| | | On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 14:53:26 GMT, Jeff North
| | | puked:
| | |
| | | On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 12:00:17 GMT, in alt.politics.homosexuality
| | | "lab~rat :-)"
| | | wrote:
| | |
> [...]
| | | |
| | | | |
| | | |
| | |
| | | Oh poor babe, did one of those uppity homosexuals dare talk back to
| | | little didums.....
| | |
| | | As you keep telling me - get over yourself, 'kay.
| | |
| | |
| | | We are starting to talk back at the hate mongers and guess what *you*
| | | don't like it, do you?
| | |
| | | Of course, in your view, the hate mongers are people that don't say
| | | what you want to hear
| |
| | I am willing to learn and have people challenge my opinions where as
| | you reject absolutely everything and then state its all the gays fault
| | for being discriminated against because they are gay.
| |
| | That alleged gay gene may also be an alleged lack of comprehension
| | gene.
| |
| | because you are gay.
|
| The people who do dislike me; dislike me because of where is 'stick my
| dick', right?
|
| No, go back and read it.

Maybe you should go back and re-read some of the crap you've posted.
I treat people the same way as they treat me. If you have a problem
with that then TOO ****ING BAD.

| | Fortunately you ilk are a dying breed.
| |
| | You might be surprised. If you want to be accepted as a normal
| | person, you're gonna have to live with objections normal people take
| | toward other normal people.
| |
| | For example, you can't cry discrimination because someone happens to
| | call you an asshole, especially if you're being an asshole.
|
| When did you realise this?
|
| I was explaining it to the folks on your side of the fence...

Like the supposed gay relative you have and how you've signed them up
for 'gene switching' therapy, right?

| | | and would go along with a big lawsuit against a
| | | company that did nothing wrong.
| |
| | If the airline didn't do anything wrong then why didn't the pilot
| | divert the plane as he threatened to do?
| |
| | Evidently the two gays took the hint and realized that they were in
| | the wrong for continuing to argue with the flight crew.
|
| Your making ASSumptions again! We're you there on the flight, did you
| witness the event and the reactions of all concerned?
|
| So the information that it was just a peck on the cheek is accurate,
| but the information that they were continuing to argue with the crew
| until they threatened to redirect the plane is not.

They, as paying public, had every right to complain about the
treatment that they were receiving. The fact that the pilot threatened
to divert the plane over such a trivial incident shows just how
childish the flight crew were.

| Is that gay logic or something? Picking and choosing facts in a
| story?

Al least I haven't made wild ASSumptions, unlike yourself.

| | You do realize that is why they threatened to divert the plane, and
| | not the kissing, don't you?
|
| A power trip by the flight crew. The captain was obviously told that
| there were an unruly couple on the flight (if he was told the full
| story, any reasonable person would have told the staff to pull the
| head in, get back to work and stop being so childish).
|
| Ok, looks to me that you know all about ASSumptions...

Oh I can just imagine what was said:

Head Steward: there are two men kissing in seats 24A and 24B. We've
ordered them to stop it and those uppity faggots are arguing back.
What shall we do?

Pilot: this is a major catastrophe. I'll have to divert the plane and
request an emergency landing.

How childish can you get?

| | | Look at yourself. YOU are the hate monger...
| |
| | Because I'm a person "that don't say what you want to hear", right?
| |
| | No, because you do what you accuse others of...
|
| Do you want sincere or do you want polite?
| ---------------------------------------------------------------
| : Remove your pants to reply
| ---------------------------------------------------------------

: Remove your pants to reply
Old October 5th, 2006, 04:57 PM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.howard-stern
lab~rat >:-)

On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 15:05:20 GMT, Jeff North
puked:

wrote:

| On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 16:39:20 GMT, Jeff North
| puked:
|
| On Tue, 03 Oct 2006 13:14:06 GMT, in alt.politics.homosexuality
| "lab~rat :-)"
| wrote:
|
| | On Tue, 03 Oct 2006 10:27:46 GMT, Jeff North
| | puked:
| |
| | On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 12:15:43 GMT, in alt.politics.homosexuality
| | "lab~rat :-)"
| | wrote:
| |
| | | On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 14:53:26 GMT, Jeff North
| | | puked:
| | |
| | | On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 12:00:17 GMT, in alt.politics.homosexuality
| | | "lab~rat :-)"
| | | wrote:
| | |
> [...]
| | | |
| | | | |
| | | |
| | |
| | | Oh poor babe, did one of those uppity homosexuals dare talk back to
| | | little didums.....
| | |
| | | As you keep telling me - get over yourself, 'kay.
| | |
| | |
| | | We are starting to talk back at the hate mongers and guess what *you*
| | | don't like it, do you?
| | |
| | | Of course, in your view, the hate mongers are people that don't say
| | | what you want to hear
| |
| | I am willing to learn and have people challenge my opinions where as
| | you reject absolutely everything and then state its all the gays fault
| | for being discriminated against because they are gay.
| |
| | That alleged gay gene may also be an alleged lack of comprehension
| | gene.
| |
| | because you are gay.
|
| The people who do dislike me; dislike me because of where is 'stick my
| dick', right?
|
| No, go back and read it.

Maybe you should go back and re-read some of the crap you've posted.
I treat people the same way as they treat me. If you have a problem
with that then TOO ****ING BAD.

So is this where you admit you misread my statement? Maybe you treat
people bad not because of the way they treat you, but because of the
way you MISINTERPRET the way they treat you...

| | Fortunately you ilk are a dying breed.
| |
| | You might be surprised. If you want to be accepted as a normal
| | person, you're gonna have to live with objections normal people take
| | toward other normal people.
| |
| | For example, you can't cry discrimination because someone happens to
| | call you an asshole, especially if you're being an asshole.
|
| When did you realise this?
|
| I was explaining it to the folks on your side of the fence...

Like the supposed gay relative you have and how you've signed them up
for 'gene switching' therapy, right?

No, their sexuality is their choice. I wouldn't try to impose my
opinions on others...

| | | and would go along with a big lawsuit against a
| | | company that did nothing wrong.
| |
| | If the airline didn't do anything wrong then why didn't the pilot
| | divert the plane as he threatened to do?
| |
| | Evidently the two gays took the hint and realized that they were in
| | the wrong for continuing to argue with the flight crew.
|
| Your making ASSumptions again! We're you there on the flight, did you
| witness the event and the reactions of all concerned?
|
| So the information that it was just a peck on the cheek is accurate,
| but the information that they were continuing to argue with the crew
| until they threatened to redirect the plane is not.

They, as paying public, had every right to complain about the
treatment that they were receiving. The fact that the pilot threatened
to divert the plane over such a trivial incident shows just how
childish the flight crew were.

Right. When the plane is on the ground. It's clearly spelled out in
AA's code of passenger conduct they can divert if passengers are
causing a disruption, which these people were for an hour.

They have diverted flights for less than that, including someone being
drunk.

| Is that gay logic or something? Picking and choosing facts in a
| story?

Al least I haven't made wild ASSumptions, unlike yourself.

| | You do realize that is why they threatened to divert the plane, and
| | not the kissing, don't you?
|
| A power trip by the flight crew. The captain was obviously told that
| there were an unruly couple on the flight (if he was told the full
| story, any reasonable person would have told the staff to pull the
| head in, get back to work and stop being so childish).
|
| Ok, looks to me that you know all about ASSumptions...

Oh I can just imagine what was said:

Head Steward: there are two men kissing in seats 24A and 24B. We've
ordered them to stop it and those uppity faggots are arguing back.
What shall we do?

Pilot: this is a major catastrophe. I'll have to divert the plane and
request an emergency landing.

How childish can you get?

Wild ASSumption noted...

Old October 6th, 2006, 12:29 AM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.howard-stern
Jeff North

On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 15:57:17 GMT, in alt.politics.homosexuality
"lab~rat :-)"
wrote:

| On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 15:05:20 GMT, Jeff North
| puked:

[snip]

| | The people who do dislike me; dislike me because of where is 'stick my
| | dick', right?
| |
| | No, go back and read it.
|
| Maybe you should go back and re-read some of the crap you've posted.
| I treat people the same way as they treat me. If you have a problem
| with that then TOO ****ING BAD.
|
| So is this where you admit you misread my statement? Maybe you treat
| people bad not because of the way they treat you, but because of the
| way you MISINTERPRET the way they treat you...

Bigots are transparent so there is nothing to misinterpret.

| | | Fortunately you ilk are a dying breed.
| | |
| | | You might be surprised. If you want to be accepted as a normal
| | | person, you're gonna have to live with objections normal people take
| | | toward other normal people.
| | |
| | | For example, you can't cry discrimination because someone happens to
| | | call you an asshole, especially if you're being an asshole.
| |
| | When did you realise this?
| |
| | I was explaining it to the folks on your side of the fence...
|
| Like the supposed gay relative you have and how you've signed them up
| for 'gene switching' therapy, right?
|
| No, their sexuality is their choice. I wouldn't try to impose my
| opinions on others...

ROTFLPMP.

[snip]

| They, as paying public, had every right to complain about the
| treatment that they were receiving. The fact that the pilot threatened
| to divert the plane over such a trivial incident shows just how
| childish the flight crew were.
|
| Right. When the plane is on the ground. It's clearly spelled out in
| AA's code of passenger conduct they can divert if passengers are
| causing a disruption, which these people were for an hour.

The reports that I have read would be the fuss of the flight crew
caused more disruption than the original complaint.

| They have diverted flights for less than that, including someone being
| drunk.

Maybe there is a reason for this. Some drunkards are boisterous,
ill-mannered and aggressive. They can cause harm to other passengers.
There is a valid reason for diverting flights with these type of
people.

[snip]
: Remove your pants to reply
Old October 6th, 2006, 01:49 PM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.howard-stern
lab~rat >:-)

On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 23:29:35 GMT, Jeff North
puked:

wrote:

| On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 15:05:20 GMT, Jeff North
| puked:

[snip]

| | The people who do dislike me; dislike me because of where is 'stick my
| | dick', right?
| |
| | No, go back and read it.
|
| Maybe you should go back and re-read some of the crap you've posted.
| I treat people the same way as they treat me. If you have a problem
| with that then TOO ****ING BAD.
|
| So is this where you admit you misread my statement? Maybe you treat
| people bad not because of the way they treat you, but because of the
| way you MISINTERPRET the way they treat you...

Bigots are transparent so there is nothing to misinterpret.

You called me a name, how predictable. Now admit you misinterpreted
what I typed. It's ok to say you were wrong...

| | | Fortunately you ilk are a dying breed.
| | |
| | | You might be surprised. If you want to be accepted as a normal
| | | person, you're gonna have to live with objections normal people take
| | | toward other normal people.
| | |
| | | For example, you can't cry discrimination because someone happens to
| | | call you an asshole, especially if you're being an asshole.
| |
| | When did you realise this?
| |
| | I was explaining it to the folks on your side of the fence...
|
| Like the supposed gay relative you have and how you've signed them up
| for 'gene switching' therapy, right?
|
| No, their sexuality is their choice. I wouldn't try to impose my
| opinions on others...

ROTFLPMP.

When did I say you should stop being gay?

[snip]

| They, as paying public, had every right to complain about the
| treatment that they were receiving. The fact that the pilot threatened
| to divert the plane over such a trivial incident shows just how
| childish the flight crew were.
|
| Right. When the plane is on the ground. It's clearly spelled out in
| AA's code of passenger conduct they can divert if passengers are
| causing a disruption, which these people were for an hour.

The reports that I have read would be the fuss of the flight crew
caused more disruption than the original complaint.

Wrong. Reread the article.

| They have diverted flights for less than that, including someone being
| drunk.

Maybe there is a reason for this. Some drunkards are boisterous,
ill-mannered and aggressive. They can cause harm to other passengers.
There is a valid reason for diverting flights with these type of
people.

So can angry gays...
Old October 7th, 2006, 12:58 AM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.howard-stern
Jeff North

On Fri, 06 Oct 2006 12:49:11 GMT, in alt.politics.homosexuality
"lab~rat :-)"
wrote:

| On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 23:29:35 GMT, Jeff North
| puked:
|
| On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 15:57:17 GMT, in alt.politics.homosexuality
| "lab~rat :-)"
| wrote:
|
| | On Thu, 05 Oct 2006 15:05:20 GMT, Jeff North
| | puked:
|
| [snip]
|
| | | The people who do dislike me; dislike me because of where is 'stick my
| | | dick', right?
| | |
| | | No, go back and read it.
| |
| | Maybe you should go back and re-read some of the crap you've posted.
| | I treat people the same way as they treat me. If you have a problem
| | with that then TOO ****ING BAD.
| |
| | So is this where you admit you misread my statement? Maybe you treat
| | people bad not because of the way they treat you, but because of the
| | way you MISINTERPRET the way they treat you...
|
| Bigots are transparent so there is nothing to misinterpret.
|
| You called me a name,

I'm glad you recognise your shortcoming.

| how predictable. Now admit you misinterpreted
| what I typed. It's ok to say you were wrong...

I didn't misread anything therefore no apology is necessary.

| | | |
| | | |
| | |
| | | When did you realise this?
| | |
| | | I was explaining it to the folks on your side of the fence...
| |
| | Like the supposed gay relative you have and how you've signed them up
| | for 'gene switching' therapy, right?
| |
| | No, their sexuality is their choice. I wouldn't try to impose my
| | opinions on others...
|
| ROTFLPMP.
|
| When did I say you should stop being gay?

I couldn't stop even if I wanted to (so much for your choice
propaganda). Bigotry is a choice when will you stop being a bigot?

| [snip]
|
| | They, as paying public, had every right to complain about the
| | treatment that they were receiving. The fact that the pilot threatened
| | to divert the plane over such a trivial incident shows just how
| | childish the flight crew were.
| |
| | Right. When the plane is on the ground. It's clearly spelled out in
| | AA's code of passenger conduct they can divert if passengers are
| | causing a disruption, which these people were for an hour.
|
| The reports that I have read would be the fuss of the flight crew
| caused more disruption than the original complaint.
|
| Wrong. Reread the article.

I have, unlike you.

| | They have diverted flights for less than that, including someone being
| | drunk.
|
| Maybe there is a reason for this. Some drunkards are boisterous,
| ill-mannered and aggressive. They can cause harm to other passengers.
| There is a valid reason for diverting flights with these type of
| people.
|

| So can angry gays...

Those damn uppity gays dare talk back to their superiors....
: Remove your pants to reply
Old October 7th, 2006, 05:06 AM posted to alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe,alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.fan.howard-stern

On Fri, 06 Oct 2006 23:58:47 GMT, Jeff North
wrote:

Those damn uppity gays dare talk back to their superiors....

Especially those of your sort who are the "fruit" of a penal colony
gang ****.

: Remove your pants to reply