Romance tours to Russia?

Old August 10th, 2006, 05:48 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
[email protected]

Default Romance tours to Russia?

Hello,
My name is Jack, and I'm really new at this! I apologize if I'm posting
this in the wrong place.
I have been seeing a lot about the tours to Colombia and Russia. I
did some search and there are many many companies.
Can anyone give me an idea of who is the best and some their past
experiences? Can your really meet young beautiful sincere women.
Are they really interested in getting married? Or is it as they say
"too good to be true"? Thanks!

J Browne

Old August 11th, 2006, 09:35 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Martin wrote:

On Thu, 10 Aug 2006 11:40:50 -0700, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"

Hello,
My name is Jack, and I'm really new at this! I apologize if I'm posting
this in the wrong place.
I have been seeing a lot about the tours to Colombia and Russia. I
did some search and there are many many companies.
Can anyone give me an idea of who is the best and some their past
experiences? Can your really meet young beautiful sincere women.
Are they really interested in getting married? Or is it as they say
"too good to be true"? Thanks!

Well "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", but if marriage
to an American still confers American citizenship, they
probably ARE "really interested in getting married". (How
long they'd STAY married, once they became citizens, is
anyone's guess.) One does tend to wonder why you can't get
a girl in your own country to marry you, though.

How long does the average US couple stay married?

Dunno - I stuck it out for five years. (But that was four
years and eleven months too long - even if I'd still been
stupid enough to marry him in the first place!)

Old August 11th, 2006, 10:20 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Keith Anderson[_1_]

On Fri, 11 Aug 2006 13:35:28 -0700, "EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)"
wrote:

Dunno - I stuck it out for five years. (But that was four
years and eleven months too long - even if I'd still been
stupid enough to marry him in the first place!)

They always told me that marriage is made up of three rings -
engagement ring, wedding ring and suffering.

Keith, Bristol, UK

Email: usenet[dot]20[dot]keefy[at]spamgourmet[dot]com

This is a sp*mtrap, but I will get your mail!
Old August 12th, 2006, 03:20 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
S Viemeister[_1_]

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

Well "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", but if marriage to an
American still confers American citizenship,

It's been _many_ decades since a woman automatically became a US citizen
based on marriage.

Old August 12th, 2006, 06:13 AM posted to rec.travel.europe

S Viemeister wrote:

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

Well "beauty is in the eye of the beholder", but if marriage to an
American still confers American citizenship,

It's been _many_ decades since a woman automatically became a US citizen
based on marriage.

I'll take your word for it. Being U.S. born, I've never
really thought about it - I just knew that WW2 "war brides"
automatically became citizens (which was why some of the
less scrupulous married Amercan G.I.'s).