Past passengers of Carnival Victory

Old October 10th, 2004, 04:50 AM
Jackie

Default Past passengers of Carnival Victory

Would apprecaite any inside info from previous passengers of this
ship. We have a balcony quaranteed cabin sailing in January 2005. Has
anyone been river tubing in Jamaica?
Old October 10th, 2004, 02:53 PM
ArleneL

Haven't done the tubing, but have been on the Victory - Twice. Great
ship.

Arlene

Old October 11th, 2004, 03:19 AM
Howie

I've been on the Victory three times, and had a great time on each
cruise. What I liked most on this ship was the music. They always seem
to have great jazz in the eveining, and a fine reggae band poolside.

Howie