Recent wisdom from Ann Coulter

Old March 4th, 2007, 11:45 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
PJ O'Donovan[_1_]

Default Recent wisdom from Ann Coulter

Recent wisdom from Ann Coulter

Ann Coulter at her finest:

So here she is on Al Go

"I hear he has a small carbon footprint.
You know what they say about men with a small carbon footprint. Mind
you, at 400 pounds, he probably can't see any footprint."

On John Edwards:

"I was going to have a few comments on the other
Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards, but it turns out you
have to go into rehab if you use the word faggot."

On Barack Obama:

"I refer to him as B. Hussein Obama. He's half-white
and half-black, half-Christian and half-Muslim and half-atheist.
Something there for every Democrat."

On Bill Clinton:

"He was called the first black president. Obama might
be half-black and half-white. Bill was half-white and half-trash."

On Hillary Clinton:

\"Hillary has already started to put together her
White House team. It has to be diverse. It has to have blacks and
whites and men and women. All sorts of women, as long as they aren't
called Monica."

Old March 5th, 2007, 02:43 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Frank F. Matthews

PJ O'Donovan wrote:

Recent wisdom from Ann Coulter

snip

Has the witch ever had any wisdom?

Old March 5th, 2007, 06:02 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
zorba

On Mar 4, 8:43?pm, "Frank F. Matthews"
wrote:
PJ O'Donovan wrote:
Recent wisdom from Ann Coulter

snip

Has the witch ever had any wisdom?

All the time. Every word she writes, including "a" and "the".....

Old March 5th, 2007, 12:22 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Deeply Filled Mortician

Let is be knownst that on Mon, 05 Mar 2007 10:34:18 +0100, Martin
writted:

On Sun, 04 Mar 2007 19:43:07 -0600, "Frank F. Matthews"
wrote:

PJ O'Donovan wrote:

Recent wisdom from Ann Coulter

snip

Has the witch ever had any wisdom?

Why do you reply to him?

This is the reason I haven't bothered plonking him, coz I know someone
will reply anyway, much like they do with runge.
--
---
DFM - http://www.deepfriedmars.com