Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner 11.50 Ounces

Old May 22nd, 2009, 06:23 AM posted to rec.travel.air
[email protected]

Default Rose Petal Witch Hazel Toner 11.50 Ounces

Price:$9.99
Image: http://speialdiscountfinder.info/ima...?id=B0007GGT8E
Best deal: http://speialdiscountfinder.info/ind...?id=B0007GGT8E

This is my first review and I have no ties to the product. I will say that I have been dealing with embarassing acne on my chest and neck for several years; I noticed a remarkable change just days after using this product. I'm not sure how it does what it does, but it really has been the magic cure for which I have searched for almost a decade. My esteem is higher, and I am not nearly as self-conscious. I know that is silly, but it is true.
Thayers makes the best skin toner of any company. There are no chemicals that can dry and damage your skin. The fragrance is so lovely and refreshing and leaves my skin feeling just wonderful.Love you Thayers!
The first Alcohol Free Witch Hazel product developed for sensitive skin to tone and remove make-up. Over 120 years ago, Rose Thayer, niece of Henry Thayer M.D., developed an all natural recipe for extra-soft, youthful-looking skin. As she aged, many would comment on how she always looked 10 years younger than she was. Now, for the first time, her secret formula of Rose Petal water blended with Witch Hazel extract, Aloe Vera and Vitamin E, is being made available. Hydrates dry skin Softens dry skin while gently cleansing Moisturizes delicate skin

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Lavender Witch Hazel Toner 12 Ounces:http://speialdiscountfinder.info/ind...?id=B000PIMUR8
Thayers Alcohol-Free Toner, Lavender, Witch Hazel, 12-Ounces (Pack of 3):http://speialdiscountfinder.info/ind...?id=B001E76B0G
Witch Hazel-Rose Petal - 11.5 oz. - Liquid:http://speialdiscountfinder.info/ind...?id=B00016XJ4M