Diary of My Tibet Railway Trip : http://TibetRailway.org

Old September 22nd, 2006, 11:06 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.misc,alt.travel
Samson Chen - [email protected]

Default Diary of My Tibet Railway Trip : http://TibetRailway.org

Hello everyone,

I recently took the Qinghai - Tibet Railway to Tibet. I put all the
pictures and comments on my web site to share my trip with you. The
address is : http://TibetRailway.org
(It is not a commercial web site at all, please feel free to go.)

If you plan to go to Tibet, I will be glad to answer all your questions
on the discussion forum of that web site. Whether you go or not, you
are all welcomed to go to my site and enjoy the nice pictures I took.
If you like the site, please also tell your friends about it. Thank you
very much.

Samson Chen
(Please do not send any email to the address with this news post
header. It has been full of spams already. There is my real email
address on my web site.)

Old September 22nd, 2006, 07:48 PM posted to rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.misc,alt.travel
Gerald Oliver Swift

On 22 Sep 2006 03:06:48 -0700, Samson Chen - wrote:

Hello everyone,

I recently took the Qinghai - Tibet Railway to Tibet. I put all the
pictures and comments on my web site to share my trip with you. The
address is :
http://TibetRailway.org
(It is not a commercial web site at all, please feel free to go.)

If you plan to go to Tibet, I will be glad to answer all your questions
on the discussion forum of that web site. Whether you go or not, you
are all welcomed to go to my site and enjoy the nice pictures I took.
If you like the site, please also tell your friends about it. Thank you
very much.

Samson Chen
(Please do not send any email to the address with this news post
header. It has been full of spams already. There is my real email
address on my web site.)

Wonderful, wonderful!

Hope to do the trip myself one day!

Thank you for sharing.
Gerry
Old September 23rd, 2006, 02:00 PM posted to rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.misc,alt.travel
Wiffdorf

Samson Chen - wrote:
Hello everyone,

I recently took the Qinghai - Tibet Railway to Tibet.

-----
Samson Chen

What a fantastic trip. And, great pictures.
Old October 2nd, 2006, 04:13 PM posted to rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.misc,alt.travel
Bush the War Criminal

The Chinese have been butchering, slaughtering, raping & pillaging the
Tibetans for over 50 years. The Chinese seem to regard the Tibetans as some
kind of circus animals to be used for their entertainment, amusement and
profit.

There are currently almost a thousand political prisoners in Tibet. There
is, right now, no freedom of religion, speech or the press in Tibet, due to
the Communist occupation.

China has also done severe violence to Tibet's environment, another source
of pain to native Tibetans, who believe in respecting the earth. The
Communists have engaged in deforestation in Tibet and dumping of nuclear
waste from their own country. Tibet's holiest lake, Yamdrok Tso, is now
being drained by the Communists to use for a hydroelectric power facility.

What can you do? What will you do? There is much you can do for the Tibetan
people! Write to your legislators, and urge them to remove China's MFN (most
favored nation) status, due to human rights abuses in Tibet and elsewhere.
Urge them to speak out in support of Tibet whenever possible. Political and
economic sanctions against Red China may be the only way we as the free
world can pressure them to allow the people of Tibet to live in peace.

With the help of those of us in the free world, maybe one day, the people of
Tibet can return to the peaceful lives they had before the Communist
occupation. Let's pray that that may soon happen!

http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2001/008/18.70.html
http://www.studentsforafreetibet.org/article.php?id=371
http://www.heartibet.org/overview.html

ups.com...