I NEED PARTNERS TO BUY A NEW 6 BEDROOM BIG HOME IN ZAMBALES PHILIPPINES - PLEASE ONLY REPLY IF YOU ARE REALLY SERIOUS

Old January 6th, 2004, 11:28 AM
William Davis

Default I NEED PARTNERS TO BUY A NEW 6 BEDROOM BIG HOME IN ZAMBALES PHILIPPINES - PLEASE ONLY REPLY IF YOU ARE REALLY SERIOUS

18 Home photos are here ;

http://aolsvc.pictures.aol.com/NASAp...=DirectView&sh

areInfo=esv4e%2b9w77k9taqm5usC0RjicZaEvEYlI%2bAoJA CFVVU%3d&pageName

=AlbumViewFromEmails"davis28799's Album: Philippines Home 4 Sale

Hello :

I and my Philippine wife are looking for someone to share the cost

of buying a NEW 6 bed 6 bath home in the Philippines .

The home is a little over 5,000 square feet and there is also a 2

car garage and an outdoor covered area that you can use for picnics

, etc.

The home is in a nice affluent area and the land is big enough for

2 or 3 homes .

All floors are Marble ,, even on the large outdoor balcony .

This house would sell here in USA for at least $500,000+ .

But the Owner is willing to sell it for only $80,000 . WOW !!

So that would mean WE pay $40,000+ and you pay $40,000+ .

It also has a clean water well for fresh water .

If you are an Alcoholic or Drug user then don't REPLY to this Email

..

If you SMOKE , you will have to AGREE !! to do it OUTSIDE the home

or on the Balcony .

We do not Drink , Smoke nor Use drugs .

WORST case situation could be ,, in the Future if we all agree to

sell the home we might lose $5,000 up to a MAX of $10,000 dollars

EACH owner in case of a RUSH Sale .

But if the Economy picks up we might make a profit . ()

What would you pay to live here in USA per MONTH for a year . ??

So "IF" we had to do a RUSH SALE we might lose up to the Living

expenses of living in the USA for a year .

But when you see what is for sale , then you will think just like I

do ,, and as for me I really do not think we can lose .

Also you should have at least $800 per month for you living

expenses , etc. etc.Our main enjoyment is , Travel , meeting new

friends and KARAOKE . ()

1,569 sq. meters

PROP. TYPE Residential House & Lot FLOOR AREA About 500 sq. meters

BUILDING DESCRIPTION Construction: 2-storey house, concrete

walls , & G.I. roofing, columns in green slate - extra strong
construction.

Floor Area:
About 500 sq. meters, all marbles (except bathroom - tiled).

Interior: 6 bedrooms, 6 baths & toilets, large kitchen (marble

counters),
dining area (marble dining table), 2 patios, etc.

Exterior: spacious lawn, covered garden, perimeter fence.

SPECIAL FEATURES

- Has Japanese garden with waterfalls & winding stream.
- Cemented driveway, "pebbles" across front of home.
- Has 2 large mango trees producing Carabao mangoes.
- Beautifully landscaped lawn.
- Near town proper and schools.

Regards

Bill & Sue Davis
Old January 6th, 2004, 12:44 PM
Chris Blunt

Whose name do you propose having on the title of the property? It
obviously can't be a non-Filipino investor.

Chris

.