On the Road (Sea) Again! ;-)

Old February 25th, 2006, 12:52 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Default On the Road (Sea) Again! ;-)

Yipee!
We just finalized reservations for a cruise on the Celebrity Mercury leaving
April 28th for ten days doing the Mexican Riviera and leaving from San
Diego..I've heard so much about this ship..hope it is all true.

--Jean

Old February 25th, 2006, 01:08 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

I am looking at the ship as it prepares to sail in about an hour.

Have a wonderful cruise. I love the itinerary with the four at sea days,
and it is a ship whose name even Clint ought to be able to spell. VBG
--
DG in Cherry Hill, NJ

(* _ *)

om...

Old February 25th, 2006, 01:31 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Dick G" dickdotgoldhaber@gmaildotcom wrote in message
I am looking at the ship as it prepares to sail in about an hour.

Have a wonderful cruise. I love the itinerary with the four at sea days,
and it is a ship whose name even Clint ought to be able to spell. VBG

Which live cam are you using, Dick?
Thanks..I like the itinerary too..especially the Cabo San Lucas stay is
longer than other cruise itineraries.

--Jean

Old February 25th, 2006, 01:40 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Jean O'Boyle wrote:
Yipee!
We just finalized reservations for a cruise on the Celebrity Mercury leaving
April 28th for ten days doing the Mexican Riviera and leaving from San
Diego..I've heard so much about this ship..hope it is all true.

I see you have been bitten by the Celebrity bug(grin).

Kevin and I are going to be in San Diego about the time you get back,
not sure of his schedule yet. Maybe we can work it so we can see each
other there?

sue
Old February 25th, 2006, 01:53 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Sue and Kevin Mullen" wrote in message
Kevin and I are going to be in San Diego about the time you get back, not
sure of his schedule yet. Maybe we can work it so we can see each other
there?

It may be possible but very close..We got terrific airfares with American
Airlines ($189.pp) and are coming in a day early but leaving on May 8th @
12:45 pm. What days will you be there?

--Jean

Old February 25th, 2006, 03:12 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

"Sue and Kevin Mullen" wrote in message

Kevin and I are going to be in San Diego about the time you get back, not
sure of his schedule yet. Maybe we can work it so we can see each other
there?

It may be possible but very close..We got terrific airfares with American
Airlines ($189.pp) and are coming in a day early but leaving on May 8th @
12:45 pm. What days will you be there?

That is very good airfare, I am not happy with what I am going to have
to pay. Being a business trip we only have me to pay for and no choice
on the dates.

Last week Kevin told me the 15th, but today he said something about
the 7th. I will let you know once he knows and I hope that will be in
a few days.

sue
Old February 25th, 2006, 03:21 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Surfer E2468" wrote in message
We will miss you in SAN DIEGO by 3 weeks,you have a good
cruise,celebrity has very nice ships.

Thank you, Annie...
Will you be cruising at that time and with which cruise line?

--Jean

Old February 25th, 2006, 03:28 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

Jean O'Boyle wrote:
Yipee!
We just finalized reservations for a cruise on the Celebrity Mercury leaving
April 28th for ten days doing the Mexican Riviera and leaving from San
Diego..I've heard so much about this ship..hope it is all true.

--Jean

Read my recent review ... well half of it anyway ... I've got to get
over writers block to finish it ... :-)

It is indeed a terrific ship ... with high quality competent staff all
around ...
Watch for whales and dolphins all while cruising along Baja ...

Old February 25th, 2006, 04:08 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises

"number6" wrote in message
oups.com...
Read my recent review ... well half of it anyway ... I've got to get
over writers block to finish it ... :-)

It is indeed a terrific ship ... with high quality competent staff all
around ...
Watch for whales and dolphins all while cruising along Baja ...

Number 6,
I have read your Part 1, but your part 2 is no longer available.
I'm happy to hear that you liked the ship..I don't believe you mentioned
your cabin number.
Thanks for the tip on the whales and dolphins..is this year around, I
wonder?

--Jean