Genuine Paris

Old October 1st, 2008, 08:44 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge12

Default Genuine Paris

Yawn

"Hatunen" a écrit dans le message de
On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 15:01:40 -0600, "Pete"
wrote:

Why?

Maybe he prefers bars with women. Maybe he prefers not to
be harassed by gays looking for sex. Wasn't that obvious?

Since Hatunen lives in SF,

No I don't. See my sig.

his next comment will be along the lines
of, "I have never been harassed by gays for sex, therefore it does
not happen."

I've never been harassed by gays. I've been hit on by them from
time to time, but that's not harassment. I used to get hit on by
women, too, in my younger days.

Imagine this scenario. A good-looking woman and
her fat, ugly roommate go into a pick-up bar. The babe is
approached by many men with some of them being quite crude in
their manners and speech. The roommate is not approached and
therefore does not come away with the impression that the men
in that bar were crude. Hatunen is the fat, ugly roommate.

I have, in my old age, sadly grown rather overweight, but for my
younger days see
http://members.cox.net/hatunen/Theatre/pix/1776.jpg
(I'm Thomas Jefferson, on the left), or
http://members.cox.net/hatunen/Theatre/pix/carrasco.jpg
(I'm Dr Carrasco, in the back).

Old October 1st, 2008, 10:21 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Runge12

Almost as funny as martin

"David Horne, _the_ chancellor (*)" a écrit dans le
message de ...
Pete wrote:

The babe is
approached by many men with some of them being quite crude in
their manners and speech.

Like calling her babe.

--
(*) of the royal duchy of city south and deansgate
www.davidhorne.net (email address on website)

Old October 1st, 2008, 10:42 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Gregory Morrow[_66_]

Hatunen wrote:

On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 15:49:46 -0500, "Gregory Morrow"
wrote:

Hatunen wrote:

On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 13:31:59 -0600, "Pete"
wrote:

I went back to the 14eme the next trip :-}

Why?

Maybe he prefers bars with women.

I'm sure he could find some not too far away. mayeb even in the
Marais. And I don't mean lesbian bars.

Maybe he prefers not to
be harassed by gays looking for sex. Wasn't that obvious?

He doesn't mention being so harassed, so, no, it isn't obvious.

Except that gay men - in bars especially - are most always "on the

prowl",
trust me, I know this...

If you don't like it why do you go into gay bars?

Hey, it don't bother me, I've even been picked up on the street and on the
bus and in the store...!!!

:-)

Straight men in hetero bars are usually "on the prowl", as well

It's fun to see str8 guys accidentally stumble into gay bars, the looks on
their faces are *priceless*. They experience a little bit of what they dish
out to the gals when they go out to ogle and pick up chicks...

Interestingly, there is something of a new trend here (Chicago, at least) of
young and attractive hetero women
going to gay bars to enjoy the evening. They don't have to put up with
moronic straight guys pawing and drooling over them...

--
Best
Greg

Old October 2nd, 2008, 03:27 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Keith Anderson

On Wed, 1 Oct 2008 16:42:36 -0500, "Gregory Morrow"
wrote:

It's fun to see str8 guys accidentally stumble into gay bars, the looks on
their faces are *priceless*. They experience a little bit of what they dish
out to the gals when they go out to ogle and pick up chicks...

Interestingly, there is something of a new trend here (Chicago, at least) of
young and attractive hetero women
going to gay bars to enjoy the evening.

Gay friends in the UK refer to these as "fag hags".

They don't have to put up with
moronic straight guys pawing and drooling over them...

Keith (formerly of Bristol UK)
now moved to Berlin/nach Berlin umgezogen
Old October 2nd, 2008, 05:01 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Sarah Banick

"Gregory Morrow" wrote in message
m...

It's fun to see str8 guys accidentally stumble into gay bars, the looks on
their faces are *priceless*. They experience a little bit of what they
dish
out to the gals when they go out to ogle and pick up chicks...

Interestingly, there is something of a new trend here (Chicago, at least)
of
young and attractive hetero women
going to gay bars to enjoy the evening. They don't have to put up with
moronic straight guys pawing and drooling over them...

--
Best
Greg

Nothing new about it, especially in urban areas. It's nice to have an
evening out with no strings attached, and both parties are welcome to "look
around" without offending each other. As a woman, you can always count on
your escort being well dressed. And he'll usually have a real interest in
your fashion choices, unlike most straight men who won't notice your new,
salary-breaking dress and the three hours it took to do your hair and
makeup. And this is very important -- he's not going to talk about football
all night (unless comparing various body parts), and actually enjoys
shopping with you if there is something in a store window you *have* to
check out.

In college, my group of friends liked gay clubs because we could dance
there, with each other or as a group.

Don't know if that describes you, Greg, but it's been my experience.

Old October 3rd, 2008, 08:17 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Hackamore[_2_]

I went back to the 14eme the next trip :-}

Why?

Hi,

'cause I'd rather have my afternoon drink in a "regular" brasserie
instead of a gay bar...

I'm an attractive masculine heterosexual man and don't really appreciate
it when another man makes a pass at me... and I don't think the French
police would be as understanding about why I'd grab his head and drive
his face into the floor full force and leave him bleeding there to pay
my bar tab for his trouble.
Old October 3rd, 2008, 08:35 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
le_voyageur_en_velo

In article ,
Hackamore wrote:

I went back to the 14eme the next trip :-}

Why?

Hi,

'cause I'd rather have my afternoon drink in a "regular" brasserie
instead of a gay bar...

I'm an attractive masculine heterosexual man and don't really appreciate
it when another man makes a pass at me... and I don't think the French
police would be as understanding about why I'd grab his head and drive
his face into the floor full force and leave him bleeding there to pay
my bar tab for his trouble.

Why would you do that? How'd you feel if a female who happened to be
trained in martial arts, beat the **** out of you because you offered to
buy her a drink?

I'm straight too, and gay men have made a pass at me on maybe two
occasions. It sort of flatters me (after all, it means someone finds
you attractive), but I'm not interested, so I say 'non, ça ira, merci'.

You might need to look into why you're so insecure in your sexuality,
that being chatted up by a man, makes you want to use extreme violence.

--
le_voyageur_en_velo
Old October 3rd, 2008, 09:19 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Hatunen

On Fri, 03 Oct 2008 21:35:19 +0200, le_voyageur_en_velo
wrote:

In article ,
Hackamore wrote:

[...]

You know what they say about guys who manifest that sort of gay
hatred....

Old October 4th, 2008, 12:06 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Keith Anderson

On Fri, 03 Oct 2008 13:19:47 -0700, Hatunen wrote:

On Fri, 03 Oct 2008 21:35:19 +0200, le_voyageur_en_velo
wrote:

In article ,
Hackamore wrote:

[...]

Blimey! None of my gay friends fancy me in the slightest. I can't help
being an ugly *******.

You might need to look into why you're so insecure in your sexuality,
that being chatted up by a man, makes you want to use extreme violence.

You know what they say about guys who manifest that sort of gay
hatred....

You mean.....subliminally, Hacky really wants to stick his tongue down
ScRunge's throat? Perish the thought..........

Old October 4th, 2008, 08:21 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Markku Grönroos

"Hatunen" kirjoitti
om...
On Fri, 03 Oct 2008 21:35:19 +0200, le_voyageur_en_velo
wrote:

In article ,
Hackamore wrote:

[...]

Manifest? Wait a minute. I got it! Karl Marx!.