Delayed cruise review - Carnival Triumph (VERY LONG)

Old December 31st, 2003, 03:39 AM
Lisa Hetherington

Default Delayed cruise review - Carnival Triumph (VERY LONG)

Does anyone have the text of "The Bedtime Stoiry" that they can post??

....Lisa aka hamiltoncruiser

"capn archer" wrote in message
news
Great review, we have sailed with John twice I fell for the bedtime
story as spontanious the first time. Then the 2nd time in 2002 I was
picked to be Dick Wooden for the entire cruise and played the villan
"with venom" It was a riot. He retired at the end of our cruise in
2002? How many times has he retired?

On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 10:13:17 -0500 (EST), (villa
deauville) wrote:

Tom
Thank you so very much for a great read and the time and effort it took
to write it.
Location to me is THE most important part of choosing a ship.
Before booking I go over the layout with a fine tooth comb:-)

SUNNY..........Hopes you didn't gain too much weight with all that
walking

S'nd I

Old December 31st, 2003, 07:23 AM
Amber

Tom answered:

The group was good, but it almost was too big.

I wondered about the size, but still sounds like you enjoyed it since you're
booking yet another

Amber