Introduction of myself

Old November 19th, 2008, 08:34 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
[email protected]

Default Introduction of myself

Hello everyone, my name is Michael, and I'm a new member here. I'm
crazy about traveling around the world. Portugal is a great country I
visited 5 years ago, the coastline, the rocks, the featured houses.
And the other day I happened to see some agreeable China city
introductions from www.echinacites.com that is kind of attractive too.
Many people nowadays are intended to travel abroad to Far East
countries in order to have some extradinary experience in ancient
developing countries like China, India, and some southern east
countries. China is a country that many of my friends have been to and
they all spoke highly of many of those natural spectacular sights. So
my next destination is going to be China. I feel very happy to be with
you guys communicating on travel stuffs.