Borneo in January

Old November 11th, 2008, 02:50 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
Alfred Molon[_6_]

Default Borneo in January

In article , Markku
Grönroos says...

Of course! Spending time in Borneo in towns should be about as meaningful as
seeking polar bears in Guinea, toucans in Norway and wilderness in Manhattan
away from everything man made. Borneo is a wild jungle. Mosquitoes. Wide
rivers. White waters. Head hunters. Adventures.

Well, even the cities are interesting in Borneo. At least that's my
opinion.
--

Alfred Molon
Old November 11th, 2008, 02:52 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
Deckard

Default Borneo in January as recommended by Markku Gronroos.

On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 13:55:10 +0200, "Markku Grönroos"
wrote:

"grusl" kirjoitti
. ..

"LarbGai" wrote in message

On Nov 11, 10:49 pm, "Markku Grönroos" wrote:

Of course! Spending time in Borneo in towns should be about as
meaningful as
seeking polar bears in Guinea, toucans in Norway and wilderness in
Manhattan
away from everything man made. Borneo is a wild jungle. Mosquitoes. Wide
rivers. White waters. Head hunters. Adventures.-

******Oh dear, our little racist pig Markkie is on his high horse

again.

He's unstoppable .... the scRunge of scAndinavia

It is nice to see you have made friends. However, why go to Borneo to visit
towns. Europe is for that purpose.

Tourists only visit towns in Europe?
And you live in Europe!!!
Well, you confirm that most of the racists are also cretins.

Mort
Old November 11th, 2008, 06:44 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
Markku Grönroos

"Deckard" kirjoitti
On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 13:55:10 +0200, "Markku Grönroos"
wrote:

"grusl" kirjoitti

"LarbGai" wrote in message

On Nov 11, 10:49 pm, "Markku Grönroos" wrote:

Of course! Spending time in Borneo in towns should be about as
meaningful as
seeking polar bears in Guinea, toucans in Norway and wilderness in
Manhattan
away from everything man made. Borneo is a wild jungle. Mosquitoes.
Wide
rivers. White waters. Head hunters. Adventures.-

******Oh dear, our little racist pig Markkie is on his high horse
again.

He's unstoppable .... the scRunge of scAndinavia

It is nice to see you have made friends. However, why go to Borneo to
visit
towns. Europe is for that purpose.

Tourists only visit towns in Europe?

Your logic requires a bit elaboration.

Old November 12th, 2008, 03:05 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
grusl[_4_]

"Alfred Molon" wrote in message
. ..
In article , Markku
Grönroos says...

Of course! Spending time in Borneo in towns should be about as meaningful
as
seeking polar bears in Guinea, toucans in Norway and wilderness in
Manhattan
away from everything man made. Borneo is a wild jungle. Mosquitoes. Wide
rivers. White waters. Head hunters. Adventures.

Well, even the cities are interesting in Borneo. At least that's my
opinion.

Of course they are. Anyway, I recall from Samarinda there are cruises on the
river to points beyond. I'm more of a city person myself - the great
outdoors of Kalimantan doesn't fill me with much excitement.

(And no, I haven't yet checked out voice-recognition software).

Cheers,
George W Russell
Bangalore

Old November 12th, 2008, 06:59 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
Alfred Molon[_6_]

In article , grusl says...

(And no, I haven't yet checked out voice-recognition software).

Why not? Given the amount you write it would seem to be the logical
choice.
--

Alfred Molon
Old November 12th, 2008, 11:05 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
Markku Grönroos

"grusl" kirjoitti
.. .

"Alfred Molon" wrote in message
. ..
In article , Markku
Grönroos says...

Of course! Spending time in Borneo in towns should be about as
meaningful as
seeking polar bears in Guinea, toucans in Norway and wilderness in
Manhattan
away from everything man made. Borneo is a wild jungle. Mosquitoes. Wide
rivers. White waters. Head hunters. Adventures.

Well, even the cities are interesting in Borneo. At least that's my
opinion.

Of course they are. Anyway, I recall from Samarinda there are cruises on
the river to points beyond. I'm more of a city person myself - the great
outdoors of Kalimantan doesn't fill me with much excitement.

Didn't you say just a couple of days ago that the cities there aren't your
cup of tea.

Old November 12th, 2008, 08:52 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
LarbGai

On Nov 13, 12:05*am, "Markku Grönroos" wrote:

Didn't you say just a couple of days ago that the cities there aren't your
cup of tea.-

*****You're not anyones cup of tea Loonytunes........

You're a racist pig.
Old November 17th, 2008, 07:36 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
grusl[_4_]

"Alfred Molon" wrote in message
In article , grusl says...

(And no, I haven't yet checked out voice-recognition software).

Why not? Given the amount you write it would seem to be the logical
choice.

It might annoy people I share living space with.

Cheers,
George W Russell
Bangalore

Old November 18th, 2008, 01:25 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
[email protected]

I would suggest Malaysia beaches like Tioman Island , Redang Island,
Perhentian Island, Pulau Lang Tengah and Kapas Island. As this part
of Malaysia faces the South China Sea, it is not advisable to visit
these islands for sea activities during the Monsoon Season from
November to March as the waves can be quite strong during this time.
So for you i think it is okay because u want to go to the trip on
January so it should be no problem.

u can go to http://www.malaysiavacationguide.com...anbeaches.html
for more information.. They provide various choice of beaches and u
can see the activities that u can have there..

xoxo,
aineecumi

neway, my secret to release tension is playing this game a
href=http://www.gamestotal.com http://www.gamestotal.com /a a
href=http://uc.gamestotal.com http://uc.gamestotal.com /a a
href=http://gc.gamestotal.com http://gc.gamestotal.com /a a
href=http://3700ad.gamestotal.com http://3700ad.gamestotal.com /a