How the economy crisis affect traveling in China

Old November 19th, 2008, 09:21 AM posted to rec.travel.asia
[email protected]

Default How the economy crisis affect traveling in China

With the cost of materials increasing, commodities keeps soaring all
the time. It's not only a problem of U.S. , it's about the whole
world. Last year when I came back to U.S. from China, I purchased many
of cheap Chinese gifts and crafts with the help of echinacities(http://
www.echinacities.com)-- the only China guide you'll need which was my
business partner with incredible small expense. While this year when I
happily tucked myself into the Chinese market to "wholesale" presents
for my family and friends before I left China for U.S., the prices are
totally different. That's how I believe the economy crisis affects the
world.