Jakarta, cheap hotel very near to Plaza Indonesia.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 5th, 2004, 11:41 PM
Adriano

Default Jakarta, cheap hotel very near to Plaza Indonesia.

Hello,
some time ago I have posted the same question and you have suggested
me Wisma PGI hotel at Jl. Teuku Umar 17 but you tell me it is a bit
run-down.
I will reach Jakarta among some days, can anyone suggest me also
another cheap hotel (3 stars about $30-35) very near to Plaza
Indonesia?
Thanks very much

bye Adriano