Greetings from Ephesus-Izmir-Turkey

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 29th, 2006, 12:35 AM
Sinan Tortum Sinan Tortum is offline
Member

Location: Izmir
Default Greetings from Ephesus-Izmir-Turkey

I am a new member in this group.
I hope that 2007 will be a good year for Turkey and many more visitors will come to my beloved region-Izmir, Ephesus and the Aegean area.
My region which is considered to be the cradle of civilisations, must be seen.
Though too early, I want to take the opportunity to say merry christmas to all the forum members.