the plaza hotel bangkok email adress?

Old May 31st, 2004, 12:48 PM
re.pa

Default the plaza hotel bangkok email adress?

Hello,

I would like to contact the Plaza Hotel Bangkok, 178 Surawong rd, directly,
but I can only find websites/email adresses from hotel booking services.

Who can give me the direct access email adress of this hotel?

thanks very much for your help

RePa

Old June 1st, 2004, 02:44 AM
Ray

"re.pa" wrote:
I would like to contact the Plaza Hotel Bangkok, 178 Surawong rd, directly,
but I can only find websites/email adresses from hotel booking services.

No direct email address, but there is a phone number and inquiry form
at:

http://www.asiatravel.com/plaza/

Regards,
-Ray