Jakarta, I look for a hotel near Plaza Atrium.

Old June 1st, 2004, 04:54 PM
Adriano

Default Jakarta, I look for a hotel near Plaza Atrium.

there is Oasis hotel there. is that what you have been looking for?

I'm sorry but I don't know is Oasis is the right hotel because I see
on its web page it is more expensive than Atrium hotel.
Is there another 3-4 stars hotel close to Oasis hotel?
However I thank you for your precious info.

bye Adriano