Singapore to Malaysia: Visa Requirements

Old October 31st, 2006, 04:57 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
Sanjesh Rao

Default Singapore to Malaysia: Visa Requirements

Hello,

I, my wife and 3 yr old son are travelling to Singapore this month for
10 days. We are Indians but Green Card holders and my son has a US
passport (US citizen).

I've got the singapore visas stamped for both of us and not my son
since US passport holders dont need a Singapore visa.

I need to travel to Malaysia for 2-3 days from singapore by road. What
are my visa requirements? Please help out since the consular websites
don't ptovide much information.

Appreciate your help!

Thanks,

Sanjesh

Old October 31st, 2006, 05:47 PM posted to rec.travel.asia
niz

"Sanjesh Rao" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hello,

I, my wife and 3 yr old son are travelling to Singapore this month for
10 days. We are Indians but Green Card holders and my son has a US
passport (US citizen).

I've got the singapore visas stamped for both of us and not my son
since US passport holders dont need a Singapore visa.

I need to travel to Malaysia for 2-3 days from singapore by road. What
are my visa requirements? Please help out since the consular websites
don't ptovide much information.

Appreciate your help!

Thanks,

Sanjesh

US citizens dont need visa for short stay. Indians do.