Yucatan - Which places are indispensable to visit?

Old October 23rd, 2003, 01:46 PM
Gert Bukacek

Default Yucatan - Which places are indispensable to visit?

Hi there!

As I'm planning a trip to Yucatan renting a car there I am considering which
places I should go to.

I already checked a travellers guide. But perhaps someone could five me a
hint for secret places that should absolutely be visited or cities, sights,
that shouldn't be left out.

Thanks a lot

Yours

Buki

Old October 24th, 2003, 06:04 PM
To Arms!!

First off, please don't cross post to multiple news groups.

If you want an experience of a lifetime, have the time, and have the
money, get the proper training and go diving at some of the many
cenotes that are found in the Yucatan. There are many cenotes around
the Akumal area. Do a google search on cenotes and take a look at
some of the pictures.