Happy Birthday, Sunny!

Old November 18th, 2003, 04:14 AM
Jean O'Boyle

Default Happy Birthday, Sunny!

I'm nearly too late, but Happy Birthday, Sunny! I just realized that you
and Becca share the same birthday!
Hope you had a wonderful day and may you be blessed with many, many more!

--Jean

Old November 18th, 2003, 04:20 AM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

I'm nearly too late, but Happy Birthday, Sunny! I just realized that you
and Becca share the same birthday!
Hope you had a wonderful day and may you be blessed with many, many more!

Happy Birthday Sunny and many, many more!!

sue

p.s. Jean are you home already??

Old November 18th, 2003, 04:29 AM
Jean O'Boyle

"Sue and Kevin Mullen" wrote in message

p.s. Jean are you home already??

Hi Sue!
It's 18 days!! We left Oct.31st and returned from Santiago, Chile, early
this evening! Will tell you more when I get rested up and unpacked ! We
loved South America~~the Norwegian Crown is another thing-but that's for
later!

--Jean

Old November 18th, 2003, 04:33 AM
Sue and Kevin Mullen

Jean O'Boyle wrote:

"Sue and Kevin Mullen" wrote in message

p.s. Jean are you home already??

Hi Sue!
It's 18 days!! We left Oct.31st and returned from Santiago, Chile, early
this evening! Will tell you more when I get rested up and unpacked ! We
loved South America~~the Norwegian Crown is another thing-but that's for
later!

I thought you were coming back on the 18th, I guess I mixed it up with
"18" days. I can't wait to hear all about your trip, but rest up a
little first.

Kevin said to tell you welcome back and he says hello.

I hope you are feeling well.

sue

Old November 18th, 2003, 01:38 PM
Brenda

Happy birthday to Sunny, Happy birthday to Sunny, Happy birthday
dear Sunny, Happy birthday to you! AND MANY MORE!!!!!!!

Old November 18th, 2003, 08:13 PM
Erm369

Hope you had a lovely birthday, Sunny. It was nice seeing you on the Radiance.
We are now on the Maasdam, and I will post some of the Radiance pictures after
our arrival back home next week. I got a cute one of you after you were
stripped of that boa and tiara.

Ermalee
Old November 18th, 2003, 08:41 PM
villa deauville

A BIG thank you to all who sent greetings. In RTC and privately.

SUNNY.........leaving Saturday on the
Zuiderdam and am shopping for a new boa

S'nd I

Old November 18th, 2003, 10:30 PM
Jean O'Boyle

"villa deauville" wrote in message
A BIG thank you to all who sent greetings. In RTC and privately.

SUNNY.........leaving Saturday on the
Zuiderdam and am shopping for a new boa

How about the tiara, Sunny? From Ermalee's post, I understand that you were
dethroned, boa, tiara and all!
Hope you have a much better experience on the Zuiderdam this time.
--Jean

Old November 19th, 2003, 12:08 AM
Surfer E2468

Just know sunny had a very happy birthday,all people born in november
are great in my book,will celebrate mine day before thanksgiving,really
getting up there. Surfer e2468

Old November 19th, 2003, 12:26 AM
Wando

"villa deauville" wrote in message
A BIG thank you to all who sent greetings. In RTC and privately.

SUNNY.........leaving Saturday on the
Zuiderdam and am shopping for a new boa

S'nd I

Sunny, I hope you have as great a time, this time, on the Zuiderdam, as I
did last month. Oh and a happy belated birthday to you too!!!

Brenda