flight from Singapore to Beihai in Guangxi,China

Old July 25th, 2004, 04:41 PM
Black Tractor

Default flight from Singapore to Beihai in Guangxi,China

Hi there..

just try my luck here if anyone could enlight me on the mentioned subject??

Thanks
BT

---
this Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.

Old July 27th, 2004, 03:54 PM
th

so what part of "mentioned subject" would you like to know about, you
dumb-ass singaporian-who-can't-even-ask-a-simple-question ?