Ping Alvin

Old October 30th, 2007, 10:39 AM posted to rec.knives,soc.culture.thai,rec.scuba,rec.travel.asia,rec.food.cooking
[email protected]

Default Ping Alvin

On Oct 30, 2:08 am, LarbGai wrote:
On Oct 30, 3:03 am, "
wrote:

On Oct 29, 6:34 pm, wrote:

**** ROTFLMAO...................

First the sock puppet then the master.

You are just sooooooo blatent Stevie. Still you carry on son, help is
on the way.

btw. Heard from Mr. Suttons lawyers yet??? It's all in hand son.

Say Hey Stevie:

I found it amusing that you set up a sock puppet then jumped in again
replying to it. De'ja get your EMS from points south? Now don't go to
the police and tell them I sent it. I DID NOT SEND IT FROM PATTAYA.
However, I may have and something to do with it directly/indirectly,
if you know what I mean. If you require more foo-foo juice or
whitening cream do let us know. Thank you ever so .........

5555 Yee-Haw !!