SUNSET Gets Help

Old October 21st, 2004, 02:39 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

Default SUNSET Gets Help

Tech Support: "Thank you for calling SUNSET service, and how may I help
you?"
SUNSET: "I can't get it to do."
Tech Support: "Excuse me, ma'am?"
SUNSET: "I can't get my Internet to do."
Tech Support: "Let's check your setup."
SUNSET: "Okey dokey."
Tech Support: "Are you at your desktop?"
SUNSET: "Yes."
Tech Support: "Do a double click on the 'My Computer' icon."
SUNSET: "I don't see that one."
Tech Support: "What screen are you on, and what does you desktop look
like?"
SUNSET: "Wood."
Tech Support: "What's on your screen, ma'am?"
SUNSET: "A bunch of names."
Tech Support: "Like what?"
SUNSET: "Bill, George, Larry, Jim."
Tech Support: "What screen are you on?"
SUNSET: "I am on the one I'm on. I need to go get my daughter. She's the
computer guru of the family."
Tech Support: "Great, thank you."
April: "Hi, I'm April, and you are?"
Tech Support: "Mike."
April: "Mike. Cool, dude."
Tech Support: "Are you at your desktop?"
April: "You will have to excuse my mother. She's a little dense."
Tech Support: "No problem."
April: "How old are you?"
Tech Support: "300 years old. I'm the 'Highlander.' Um, would you do a
double click on the 'My Computer' icon?"
April: "Sorry, I don't see that one."
Tech Support: "What do you see?"
April: "Bill, George, Larry, and Jim."
Tech Support: "What version of Windows are you using?"
April: "Ninety-something I guess."
Tech Support: "Erm. Shut down the computer and reboot."
April: "Ok...." (pause) "Done."
Tech Support: "What does your screen say?
April: "Bill, Larry, Jim, Barbie, and Wimper."
Tech Support: "Just for kicks, do a double click on 'Bill,' and see what
happens."
April: "What is this?"
Tech Support: "What did it do?"
April: "It now has little folders: modems, devices, etc."
Tech Support: "Why was your 'My Computer' icon named Bill?"
April: "I wanted to name it something cute. Did I screw up?"

Old October 23rd, 2004, 02:54 AM
Big Al Terego

From: Chrissy Cruiser

Tech Support